#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

i was sitting behind him at the VFL game in frankston this year i was in a suit as i was working that day. He and dasha made a comment about being way too well dressed for frankston :smile: we had a good chat for about 20 mins. I can definitely say i walked away thinking geez we are lucky to have a team full of blokes with such humility!

10 Likes

Someone I used to work with is schoolmates with Zaka and he plays golf with him regularly, with Raz generally in tow. Top blokes, although he said very frugal, especially Zaka!

5 Likes

theyre wogs. not surprising in the least!

5 Likes

I hope the whole team does this. Then i hope all the supporters do it. I want 80,000 blonde idiots cheering at the MCG in September.

6 Likes

Zacka is known for his long pockets.

When you listen to the don air podcast and the players talking club milk and dishwashing tablets, lol.

But yeh with mates and their possition best to be frugal, as if your not your mates will lend on you for money and will blow it.

Love how all the boys love their golf.

WIsh i was well off enough to only work part time, so i could run/ride more and play golf with my mates during the week.

1 Like

That would be incest…

1 Like

You can tell Raz and Zacka are great blokes. They’d be fun to be around.

2 Likes

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

2 Likes

Nice sensible haircut.

Poor choice of colour.

DELIST.

As long as they’re Swedish and girls

2 Likes

Mate - he has blonde hair now. This story can’t be true.

Essendon prefer blondes

Tippa should go the blonde dreads, like those guys from the matrix sequel, the ■■■■ one.

3 Likes

The things this guy does for our club! He’s even prepared to change his hairstyle so the opposition can’t tell him apart from Guelfi

1 Like

…and it would have been the perfect ruse if he was actually playing.

Then we find out it wasn’t Guelfi running around Friday night.

might as well have fun with your hair while you’ve got it. Has the rest of his life to be bald and miserable.

10 Likes

Being Italian, it’d only be his head that was bald. Arms, chest and back…probably not bald.

2 Likes
1 Like