#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

RAZ FANTASY

Arrogant wog. Mutch to like.

A highlight of my off season was talking to a media personality who referred to that little daego at Essendon.

I asked this person if they meant Orazio Fantasia and they said yes.

Instant smack-in-the-mouth worthy. You would have been famous.

Adelaide leave betts up forward. Raz can be better

Crows have been trialing Betts in the midfield at intra club and he is expected to spend a lot more time this year in the middle

WTF

Why does every good player have to be a ■■■■■■ midfielder? Betts has kicked over 60 goals in the last two seasons. If we had a player that had kicked half that I’d have them under strict instructions to never leave the 50m arc.

Spells from Rioli and Wingard usually produce gold, sometimes get them into the game, mix it up and throw off the opposition’s strategy, and allow for a bigger mid to rest forward, stuff up the oppositions backline and snag a couple. Raz goes for a burst in the middle and Jobe receives at the forwardest point. Good reasons

Unlike a lot of other small forwards, he also has a fantastic tank.
Pops up farkin everywhere with that cheeky look.

“We should move him into the midfield!”

Blitz plz

Sign him up for 5 years don’t care the kid is a ■■■■■■■ gun.

"We should move him into the midfield!"

Blitz plz

He’s got a touch of the Capaldi about him. “Come the Fark in or Fark the Fark off”. Lovechild of Capaldi and Michael Caine. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Should now be the priority for Jackets, imo. Must keep this kid.

His friends are adamant he’ll come home. This will take some effort to change I’m told.

His friends are adamant he’ll come home. This will take some effort to change I’m told.

He won’t be going anywhere, very happy but Port especially will make some decent offers
"We should move him into the midfield!"

Blitz plz

He’s got a touch of the Capaldi about him. “Come the Fark in or Fark the Fark off”. Lovechild of Capaldi and Michael Caine. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Not seeing Caine. Potty mouth Capaldi maybe.

We need to stop trying to poach a Dustin Martin and the like with massive contracts. We must keep players like Fantasia. Putting him on a big contract. The same with Parrish. Lock these kids away. Fck Fyfe. Fck Martin.

Remember when Port offered us a 3rd round pick for Fantasia.

That provides comedy for years to come.

1 Like

He’s not managed by Conors is he?

He's not managed by Conors is he?

No. Thank Fark. Pretty sure MCGrath is the only one on the list now unless anyone has better info.

I don’t believe you bloke is very happy here.

“Ok, we’ll take Sloane.”

“But he’s the captain of the Crows.”

“Deal’s off.”

If we have a remotely decent season I cannot see him leaving. We’ll offer him plenty to stay.

If we suck though, you could see him heading home.

He's not managed by Conors is he?

No. Thank Fark. Pretty sure MCGrath is the only one on the list now unless anyone has better info.

Hurley
Laverde