#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I wonder what it'll take for people to realise he's a forward, not a midfielder

Sure, he could play midfield. No doubt. But he’s gonna be a fkn superstar forward. He is my favourite player at the moment

People must think that forward pockets still live exclusively in the forward pocket these days.

No they just think that forwards play mostly in the forward line
Mids play mostly in the middle

He is and should remain a forward, of course he will play midfield minutes at times but predominantly forward

Can’t wait to see himback on the HBF.

I think Port traded their 2017 first round draft pick IIRC. Limits their trading scope.

I think Port traded their 2017 first round draft pick IIRC. Limits their trading scope.
Just hope they dont end up with the wooden spoon.

I’m putting my money in the the Vanguard EFC Panic ETF, its ostensibly an index tracking fund that gives you exposure across all our players and all possible “finish your rep and ■■■■ off” type scenarios with minimal fees.
It won’t make you rich but I’m a more of a defensive investor.

Has he signed yet?

What about now?

Now?

Some of you guys are making fun of me that's ok my panic dollars will be well spent if Fantasia decides to go lols.
No-one has enough panic dollars for what you're going to need.

We got your point. There’s no need to post every 10 minutes about the same thing.

Post every 10 mins about the same thing? lol what ever you reckon buddy.

Some of you guys are making fun of me that's ok my panic dollars will be well spent if Fantasia decides to go lols.
No-one has enough panic dollars for what you're going to need.

We got your point. There’s no need to post every 10 minutes about the same thing.

Some of you guys are making fun of me that’s ok my panic dollars will be well spent if Fantasia decides to go lols.

I’ve invested $Panic in the Injury industry but unsure whether to diversify into contracts.

Finally people are starting to understand the magnitude of this situation. It's always better to panic in groups.

As a bona fide Lemming… I’m going all in with my panic dollars on this.

Who’s with me?

Panic bona over here, take my money

Has he signed yet?

What about now?

We NEED to sign him in the next half hour or hes gawn

Finally people are starting to understand the magnitude of this situation. It's always better to panic in groups.

As a bona fide Lemming… I’m going all in with my panic dollars on this.

Who’s with me?

Has he signed yet?

Has he signed yet?

What about now?

Its like the fyfe articles. yep 18 clubs are going after fyfe you fuckwits.

On top of which we’ve established a decent record over the last few years of losing good players. If you wanted to put money on a team losing a player they wanted to keep, we’d be near the top of the list.

Edit: yes, I know, saga etc.

Fanta and Parish should have been locked away last season.

Maybe the club dealing with the banned players contracts/compensation pay is what was holding them up? with that now out of the way the club should be focusing on signing up guys like Fantasia and Parish on long term contracts.

This is not a crack at you as I understand the sentiment, but I think that there can be a tendency to oversimplify the contract (re)negotiation process - I suspect that it is not as straightforward as the club simply directing the player to the dotted line.

Obviously the club has its own list management / salary cap considerations, though I doubt these would have any significant impact on the re-signing of players as important to our future as Fantasia and Parish. But on the other side of the table, you have two young, confident players who will quite rightly back their ability to improve over the course of the year and be worth more by the end of it. Having other clubs in the sniffing in the background will only add to their value, even if they have no real intention of leaving. With their next contracts having the potential to run up to three to four years, why would they not let their value rise? I certainly would! In the background of all of this you have player managers who will be advocating hard for the sake of their next pay packet and have no real motivation to make any of it easy for the club.

I am sure that the club is on top of this and that there is not a typo in the spreadsheet of contract end dates which has prevented anyone from realising that their contracts expire at the end of the year and, ultimately, I am sure that both players will re-sign. However, in the meantime, it’s hardly surprising that two of our brightest stars are attracting a bit of interest and I would expect a bit of noise about it. I would encourage you to ignore the noise and focus your attention / anxiety on the season ahead which is probably where it is better spent.

I agree but don’t they say the longer the player stays unsigned the risk of him leaving increases? look I’m not going to worry about it too much now but if Fantasia hasn’t signed by mid year you can beat their will be panic.

I think that’s false logic.

If a player wants to leave then they won’t announce it early, but that doesn’t mean players are more likely to change their mind as time progresses.

This conversation should be put on ice until at least round 15, at which point we should be asking “what’s happening”.

the black Caviar of tulla

Fantasia will be gunning for a well deserved massive pay rise at the end of the season after kicking over 50 goals.

Parish the same after dominating in the midfield.

Say goodbye to the big fish because these two are going to get the cash and we should extatic they are.

eggstatik even.

Finally people are starting to understand the magnitude of this situation. It’s always better to panic in groups.

Raz isnt going anywhere. I wouldn’t be spending your panic dollars here.