#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Phew!

Absolutely stoked. Easily my favourite player these days.

Looking forward to 40+ goals this year.

1 Like

EAD port

7 Likes

#13 Orazio Forwardasia - Welcome to Port in 2020”

This is Awesome news. im assuming well be signing him to “The Big Deal” at the end of 2019

9 Likes

Dear other clubs,

10 Likes

Raz says he’s a Melbourne guy now.
So ■■■■ off Koshy and any other Adelaide types who think they have any chance of getting him

3 Likes

I remember when the email about his two year extension came through in late 2015 (week of Hird’s last game against Adelaide maybe) and I thought ‘meh’. Then he showed a bit against Gold Coast and Collingwood. Now he’s a vital cog and this two year extension is great news.

Great news, fantastic news.

2 Likes

Absolutely rapt with this re-signing… Like other’s I was a bit nervous that he would head back to SA. Great timing too… Needed a bit of cheering up after Luey and Lav injuries.

1 Like

PANIC MERCHANT

1 Like

RAZ!!!

Well that’s some good news.

Awesome :D.

Probably only 2 years because of the new pay deal. Be a lot more pie to split up next time around.

If the player is from Adelaide and ace says not to worry. You don’t worry.

11 Likes

I reckon the cba must be all but done. Mills signed for 5 years with Sydney yesterday, too. I don’t think anyone involved would sign that deal if they weren’t entirely sure what the numbers are going to be.

1 Like

3 Likes

Amazing news - key signing for the future. I have a feeling it will be offset by some less positive Laverde news in terms of his injury.

Any word? Do you know anything?

Maybe Mills shares a manager with Xavier Richards

1 Like

Thanks Captain Buzzkill.

6 Likes