#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Next one off the list has to be Darcy.

3 Likes

Trouser party

Fan-farking-tastic!

1 Like

I’m in bali atm soaking it up. just had a quick search through my photos cause I knew I screenshotted it but usually I’d crop it haha.

Parish doesn’t strike me as the type of guy that would even field offers from other clubs at this stage.

So he strikes you as a fool?

2 Likes

Good work to have Fantasia locked away. The league might realise he’s an A grader this year. And by that time I completely expect him to actually be an A++ grader.

One of a bunch of players on our list who can genuinely win games off their own boot. And this year they will all start doing it regularly.

1 Like

Well, he did barrack for Collingwood. No Tatts yet though is a good sign. If a sleeve appears about round 10, and he’s still not signed, then I’ll worried.

Fantas[ia]tic news!

1 Like

Worth persisting with, … 2 years may be a tad rich, but, … we’ll see.

1 Like

It’s like a charity our club, the way they just throw around contracts to any Tom, ■■■■ and Orazio.

1 Like

its amazing how you can pick a pies player, they just have a grubby look about em, usually sh-t tatts all over.

you don’t see any of that on our current list off the top of my head

3 Likes

Jake Carlisle
Kyle Reimers
Yestin Eades

This post needs more recognition… That anyone could think a player, any player, would not listen to any offer from anyone during a contract negotiation is pretty absurd. Full bottle stuff…

1 Like

Exactly

Maybe if he was under 21 and had played under 10 games?

1 Like

I’ve come to the party a bit late.
Only found out today that he has signed up.
Absolutely terrific news!
Go Bombers

2 Likes

The Fantom will kick 4 in a quarter and DESTROY Hawthorn on Saturday night!

4 Likes

Should of been a 5 year deal.
Stick that up ya Port you tin rattling scum bags

10 Likes