#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Second in the league for goal assists with 11.
So 19 goals and 11 assists which means he has directly been responsible for 30 goals in 8 games. Not too shabby at all

8 Likes

On course for CR7 like season stats

Absolute Star, pivotal player for us right now, love him.

1 Like

That left foot snap - Phoarr!

2 Likes

■■■■■■ stoked when he has a quiet game but still ends up with 3.2, 1 goal assist and 9 score involvements. Was always a pretty reliable shot for goal but is now almost a lock when lining up for goal. His left has improved out of this world aswell, very few players in the comp would be capable of that left foot snap, was far harder than he made it look and that left foot pass over the top for Joe was quality also. He is going to kick a decent bag before the season is over

2 Likes

Has moved into the top 10 in the Coleman medal.

2nd best small forward in the game behind the great Eddie.

4 Likes

Didn’t he kick 6 against Lions?

1 Like

Toby Green says hi although I’ll concede he’s probably more mid than forward these days. At any rate, that’s where Fanta is going anyway.

1 Like

Imagine if we had Greene? I wanted him before he became a gun at but people kept telling me that he’s a ■■■■ kick. No way GWS would let him go now.

A new video from We Are Essendon.

Orazio Fantasia - The Italian Stallion

11 Likes

Raz is our go to guy when the game needs winning in the last. The bloke is absolute champion in the making.

2 Likes

Why would we want Greene when we have Raz?

The Raz and Joe show is the best. There are zero players I’d have across the entire league ahead of these 2. Except for Tippa.

1 Like

He is a gun and so dangerous one on one. How he got to pick 55 is amazing.

I miss Will Hams

2 Likes

Weitering has them all covered

Clearly sarcasm

bump…
I thought Raz was fantastic in the 1st half - he has a huge influence running both ways, pressure acts, team-thing etc.

and - his work rate is one of the highest on a constant basis - right up there with Zerret. doesn’t stop gut-running.

such an important player, even when not kicking bags.

He’ll end up an outside mid who will rest forward and kick goals.

That’s where he was in the 1st half yesterday.

Goalkicking midfielders?

Think him, think Langford.

I think that’s the plan :wink:

2 Likes

Those hands. Clunk city.

3 Likes

I forgot just how good his marking was.