#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Was great today. Probably going to get suspended, which sucks.

Kicked 32 goals so far this year. Could get 50 which would be ridiculous.

for that back hander?

I doubt it.

Fine at the very most.

3 Likes

Zaharakis was the first player in something like 40 reports to get suspended for a gut punch, so colour me cynical.

3 Likes

No way he gets suspended for that. Fine at most

1 Like

High contact, low impact, reckless.
6 weeks.

Just found out from the club website interview he lives with Carlisle and they are good mates.

Delist…

1 Like

6 weeks

Hes a tough little ■■■■ for a skinny fella!!!
Goes for contested marks too!

If Orazio is suspended then Greenwood should be deregistered from the AFL.

7 Likes

Agree. He wasn’t looking at him, but had his arm out to slow him up from running past. Hoskin-Elliott virtually collected his hand

Terrific game. Love the way he annoys the opposition, like the way JOEDAN and Hooksey look out for him. Great game.

MER-CURI.

They call me “Razzle Dazzle” …

Nuff sed.

4 Likes

Another 4 goals and could of have 5 or 6.
With Betts having his appendix out last night and missing 1-2 and Greene suspended for 2 he has a huge chance to push for that AA spot which would be amazing

5 Likes

Betts is a certainty for one spot, they’ll squeeze Robbie Gray into the other spot. Nothing surer!

Three talls - probably FRAAAAAAAANKLIN, JoeDan and Tex Walker. Maybe Sideshow Ben.

Three smallers - usually one of them a mid like D Martin.

I was just thinking this. A solid next couple of weeks and I guess it’s outta Raz and Robbie Gray

I think he’d need 40 goals in 5 weeks to oust Gray. There’s that way that incumbents get a gig regardless, and Gray’s had a big year.

… that target seems reasonable.

2 Likes