#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

You’re in the nostalgia zone this morning!

Actually, for whatever reason, I have zero memories of that round 22 game.

August 14.

Huh. Even more reason to label Kickett out of form, then.

See also: Patrick Ryder and Ruck spot.

Agree on Robbie, not on Paddy.
Although that tap will probably be enough to get it for him.
Grundy for mine, and I know it’s not sexy but I actually rate Jacobs over Ryder.
Probably forgetting someone, too.

1 Like

Kreuzer has had a fantastic season as much as I hate to say it

1 Like

Ryder is clearly the best tap ruckman in the game imo. By a fair margin too.

But, the fact that he does little other than that should count against him, considering how many other tricks he has. The way he uses the ball and can take contested grabs, he should rip games apart, but he doesn’t.

1 Like

Yep.
He’s actually looked like a #1 pick this year.

Some bugger will have a taps to advantage stat that will show Ryder leading by about 10% just to annoy me.

1 Like

I remember another one of ours kicking 8 against the dogs late in the season a bit more recently, he ended up pretty unhappy at the club as well

I’m thinking of another bloke who kicked 8 for us and I’ve decided that Raz should kick 9.

4 Likes

10. Darren Bewick.

1 Like

That was a great game (except for poor Longy).
But it wasn;t what I was thinking of.
I’d take an opening quarter like that game today, though.

(recalls being locked out for most of that quarter and hurrumphs)

1 Like

l was there also, Bewick never looked like missing.

2 Likes

Grundy yep. Forgot about him. And I suppose Kreuzer has been good too. I retract my Ryder statement…

Shows how much the kid has come when most are saying he was poor today despite having his highest possession game of the year, kicking 2.1 and having 9 scoring assists. I still think we waste him at times and can’t be letting him go 15-20 minutes without seeing the ball. Would love to see him start at a few more centre bounces and use his run and carry to get us going

5 Likes

Boris kicked 9 that night

Poor Kyle, everyone forgets him

Would like to know his set shot accuracy at ethiad compared to MCG. Is a dead eye at the G but a bit wayward at ethiad.

Easy. You may not find the answer as statistically significant as your puny human mind recalled, though.

MCG 26.15
Docklands 28.19

In Queenland 7.0
Other interstate 8.14

3 Likes

Joe no go anywhere but Queensland Victoria.