#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

MCG held him goalless early on in the season for memory after Betts had kicked 4 or 5 on Bags

1 Like

If we make finals he will play. Can we get there without him though im not quite sure

I’d consider Stants to replace him. I know he’s not a real goal kicker etc, but his experience should hold him in good stead as a high half-forward.

2 Likes

Yeah…

I’m sure that’ll end well.

2 Likes

Not so sure. Have heard it’s worse than first thought and may be closer to 4-5 weeks

Redman. Has a similar amount of dash and dare, and can play that run off half back role that Raz has been playing of late as well as go up forward. Has played well in the VFL for a while now too.

Absolutely correct mate. My info is that it’s worse than garden variety hammy. Done for the year is the mail, regardless if we make finals.

Feel so sorry for him (& the team!) He’s worked so hard & become an inspirational game changer for us. Hoping he recovers faster than expected.

Of course it is.

■■■■■■■ typical.

1 Like

That’s really disappointing. However, I actually think we’ve been pretty lucky with injuries this year when compared to other teams.

4 Likes

Hammie on ice. Hit the gym. Cya in the midfield in 2018 oraazzziooooo

Putting RAZ in the midfield would be like taking a really good banana and putting it in a blender with a bunch of average bananas and then realising this analogy isn’t as accurate or succinct as you hoped when you started it.

40 Likes
2 Likes

Stants to replace Raz. :weary::anguished::open_mouth::scream::thinking:

The similarities are uncanny

Lucky is not getting injuries just prior to the finals!

1 Like

Actually it kind of works for me

So are they amputating?

2 Likes

Please don’t break him. Please, please, please don’t break him.

They did the procedure on Saturday, to give him the best possible chance of coming up for Week 1 of the Finals…

5 Likes

Procedure? That doesn’t sound good.