#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Long for me.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that they did that. Attend to the injury as soon as possible rather than fighting two days of swelling and all the rest and then treating it on Monday. Still if this is high grade which is what the talk seems to be, it will still be challenging for him to be back by week 1 of the finals

I’d love to see this. Big call but he is the most like for like we have

2 Likes

No one on our list can really replace Fanta. So it’s a ‘shuffle’.

1 Like

Don’t rush him, get it right. More important that he get a good preseason. If we make a prelim and he’s been in full training for two weeks then look at him.

2 Likes

I’d be hopping mad if they did that to me after straining a hammie!

3 Likes

Ah I get it now!

1 Like

Sometimes, winning; is just NOT everything. And; playing with injuries etc, taking one for the team, manning up, can often make the problem worse, not better. Like Zerrett on Saturday, the ducks are starting to line up for us not to play finals.

I hope the club do the right thing by Fanta, and DO NOT bring him back early to play finals.

1 Like

Um err, something has been missed in translation methinks.

It looked like a 4 week injury to me.

What’s missing? Hasn’t Fanta got quite a serious hamstring injury??? Why on earth would the club risk a talented young player, trying to fix him quickly only so he can play finals, in a few weeks. Running the risk of doing it again.

1 Like

I’m still gutted over this.

7 Likes

Me too he is my Favourite player :sob:

Take a closer look at the pic…(Sorry, but I didn’t want to spoil the gag)

2 Likes

Of course you try to get him right for week one of the finals. So what if you fail. He has 6 months to recover.

Sorry I must be thick, looked at hte picture and didn’t get whatever it, is, can you enlighten me?

1 Like

'Tis but a flesh wound

13 Likes

And risk chronic scarring? No way!

I’m hopping a re-read my shed some light for you

The clue is in the word; “hopping”. (@bltn is probably chuckling to himself quietly in the background…)