#13 Ow-razio "Call me Razzle Dazzle" Fantasia

He’s the difference between us losing a final by 10 goals or winning one by ten goals.

. . . because if we play him in a final he will kick 20 goals.

Maths mofos, maths.

such good news

Raz, Begley, Tippa
Hooker, Joedan, Stewart

How do you contain all 6? especially when Stewart is a few weeks away from a bag of 5 or more.

Hodor? Or JoeDan?

Joedor

Our injury report have said that he is ahead of schedule and is a chance for the first final!

ORAZIO Fantasia could be a surprise inclusion if Essendon plays an elimination final, with the small forward progressing well from a right hamstring strain.

The club initially thought the injury, which he suffered in early August against Carlton, would keep him sidelined until late September.

However, high performance manager Justin Crow told essendonfc.com.au the Bombers were optimistic about Fantasia’s timeline.

The 21-year-old ran between five and six kilometres on Tuesday

“He won’t do any high-speed running until he’s ready, which is probably not going to be this week. Looking at the next couple of weeks after that,” Crow said.

“If we make the finals, Orazio will be a chance to play the first final, depending on how well he progresses over the next couple of weeks.”

Fantasia has booted 38 goals from his 19 games this season and was part of a dangerous forward set-up including Joe Daniher, Cale Hooker and Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti.

However, Josh Green won’t be seen again after it was confirmed he needed surgery on his left foot for a Jones fracture.

Star defender Michael Hurley is a chance to return from a calf strain in Essendon’s must-win clash against Fremantle on Sunday afternoon at Etihad Stadium.

Victory would lock up a spot in September.

“He’s still some chance to play this weekend, but obviously everything has to go right and we’ll see how he’s progressing later this week,” Crow said.

Ruckman Matthew Leuenberger (ankle) and midfielder Heath Hocking (hamstring corkie) are tests this week.

Here’s hoping he copes well with the rise in tempo over the next few weeks and we see him in the first of our finals.

Huh, they never publicly said Raz was out till “late September”.

get him to germany with that horse placenta ■■■■.

Its just the general lay off time for high up significant hammies.

No way the AFL would allow players to travel overseas for radical treatment that involved injections to help them recover more quickly… oh wait

Well I don’t know about anyone else. But I hope I don’t fracture my Jones… I might need it.

Cue jokes about keeping up with Green’s Joneses.

I most definitely don’t need mine at present if you want to borrow it

Nah, there’s no point having two Joneses hanging around with fark all to do.

Which I guess makes it pretty easy to ‘keep up with the Joneses’ really.

100% should be in the AA squad ahead of Greene. BS

Ahead of Garlett I reckon. Garlett only beats him in goals and tackles.
Disposals, marks, metres gained, score involvements, goal assists etc etc in Raz favour.

Missing basically the last 4 games hurt him. He would have ended up with 40 plus goals and been in for sure

Very unlucky not to be in the 40. Only possibly behind Greene and Betts you would think, but I wouldn’t swap him for either.