#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Had they previously confirmed he had surgery. Or did I hear wrong in the skins report just now?

Did not iirc.

I think you’re hearing wrong. I just listened to it twice and there was no mention of surgery

May have said ‘5 weeks post injury’, kids in the room, haven’t re listened yet

Yep he did

blaming the kids instead of your pingas?

3 Likes

Off the pingas. Fun while it lasted, will keep a few in the top draw for when we win in a month

2 Likes

Some highlights from 2016 and 2017 to get you in that Razzle Dazzle mood. Put on some soft background music, turn down the lights and let yourself be titillated by the sublime skills of Fantasia.

He kicked 1.4 last time against Sydney. Here’s hoping he turns that around, and some, for this game.

2 Likes

Tried hard today did raz but had a tough day. May see him more through the midfield next year. Wish there was more than one of him.

Him not doing a string the only positive was worried he might re-injure it again in the speed and heat of the game.

2 Likes

He just wasn’t ready. Injury came at the worst time.

Yep took him 2 quarters to get into the game

Not like we had the ball in our fwd line much though. They had 22 inside 50’s more than us.

We were stuck in our defensive half for most of game

1 Like

coming off a 5 week injury. Forget the weekend and celebrate a season.

He is now up there Eddie Betts.

Bigger and Better next year.

4 Likes

Thought he played a decent game - Starved of opportunities in the first half and got us moving in the second half when he got midfield time.

2 Likes

Had a great year. Started where he left off in 2016. Is the type of player Essendon has been crying out for since Darren Bewick retired: an attacking, cheeky goal sneak with pace to burn.
Good overhead for his size and accurate. Makes defenders nervous.

5 Likes

Razzle Dazzle.

Imagine if we get the package next to him, BT will go off…I went there!

Going off for 42 seconds…

1 Like

And he still got it wrong.

He will enjoy doing the Fanta-seeeeeeee-a though.

1 Like