#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Put a line through this season already.

10 Likes

Any chance we can get the injuries thread back?

We had a pretty good run with injuries last year compared to other clubs… so i wasnt going to happen two years in a row

This is ■■■■, this is soo ■■■■!

Anyone would think we are the only team with injuries! It’s part of the game. It happens every year, with every club.
He’s only gone a few weeks, not the year.
Time for someone else to have a shot at it til he’s back.

3 Likes

The club must have known for weeks that Fantasia was having some problems just sucks they decided to give him sugery now 2 weeks out from rd 1

2 Likes

If only there was a block of months where the players aren’t playing in which to do procedures like this instead of the eve of the season.

23 Likes

Doesn’t mean it’s not ■■■■.

We do seem to play the percentages badly in this situation.

2 Likes

Dosen’t sound like it’s too bad hopefully he only misses a couple.

1 Like

If only players would have their injuries early in the preseason, so that they’ll be right for Rnd1. ■■■■■■ inconsiderate of them. As an added bonus, it would also stop all the farking childish ‘oh we waited till a few weeks before season starts for ops again’ ■■■■, by the Blitz Doctors.

10 Likes

Which best 22 players are confirmed as unavailable for round 1? By my count Fanta is the only 1

Shit) happens. :wink:

1 Like

We’re bringing in Alan Shearer?

3 Likes

Depends on opinion. I’m a fan of Colyer and Laverde.

Laverde is nowhere close to best 22. Colyer is arguable

7 Likes

You can guarantee this injury will be far longer than 3-4 weeks.

Same ■■■■, different year from the footy club.

If you are gunning for the title of most sarcastic Blitzer off @Paul_Peos, you are making some decent contributions lately :rofl:

1 Like

Colyer

That’s about it really

just stick a fork in this season. We are done. Pick 1 here we come

1 Like