#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Can’t imagine anyone here is saying he’s just a bag of tricks goalsneak here but I’d imagine those who aren’t as familiar with Essendon’s list, perceive him as such. One of our smartest, most instinctive footballers.

2 Likes

They know less than we do, and that’s nothing!

I’ll kidnap him if I have too. Not going anywhere, even if he wants to.

1 Like

if he wanted to go. then id want too trade. hate the thought of players who dont want to be there.

but id hope he would be the last one in that boat on our list.(hope its an empty boat).

Raz thread isnt a trade thread. I mean wtf? where does this discussion come from?

Whisper around that he’s pulled up sore from the weekend. Could miss a couple games if it’s worst case scenario. Believe he’s gone for scans. Anxiously awaiting the Crow injury update video now…

Port had a massive crack at him a year or so ago. He resisted. Loves the club & now part of leadership group. Difficult to imagine he leaves IMO.

1 Like

Losing track of how many Essendon players have gone off for scans this season. Hope it’s nothing, he is too important to keep being out. We need to get him right.

1 Like

crowy has part ownership in an mri place

3 Likes

They say it because Bassett is there now and Bassett is the one that got him to essendon. They’re just dreaming. He wont be leaving.

1 Like

Two games at Etihad probably not great for recovery. Hope like hell he gets up for Anzac Day, his pace will be super important.

Heard it was a groin injury - 2-3 weeks out. Hope it’s wrong.

Huge loss if out

Well that would be ■■■■.

Rush player back. Player gets injured.

NICE

2 Likes

Got tackled heavily at one stage and got up a bit ginger, can’t remember who but someone sold him out with a ■■■■ handball.

So important to our team

Oh get farked. He better not be injured.

7 Likes

…Joey… :roll_eyes:

If it was for that goal it was worth it. Almost.

Are we still blaming Dempsey for letting Judas be an ANZAC Medallist?

Damnnn! Hopefully just tightness and he’s right after longer break