#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Let’s be honest, by the end of that game I suspect there was tightness in the groin region for many of us.

7 Likes

No, I’d massaged it plenty by that point.

2 Likes

we are ■■■■■■.

11 Likes

Reckon it was when he kicked the goal

Fk off

If true, he’s becoming fkn injury prone

Yes. ■■■■ kick was ■■■■. And while Dempsey had many positive attributes the fact that his kicks were consistently poorly weighted across his entire career was a problem and means he shouldn’t have been let off with the “accidents will happen” cliche. Hille should have been taking an easy chest mark, not jumping and stretching one handed to reach for a Dempsey floater (of course it did allow Paddy to go into the ruck but that was an obvious positional change and shouldn’t have relied on someone getting injured to prompt it).

And while that incident was a close to a decade ago (really? fark) and I’m not nearly as annoyed as that previous paragraph might suggest, I guess what I’m trying to say is I hate outside players who can’t hit easy targets properly. Something all to common at Essendon for the past decade or more.

So… how about Fantasia hey?

Damn. I caught a big fish, quick.

Why can’t the club do that?

1 Like

mate, you’re just naming any player now.

1 Like

Lol. Bring it up in another 10 years and I’ll only be mildly displeased.

Don’t worry, I still hate Gary Ablett Jr for that time he punched McVeigh off the ball and only the remonstration was noticed.

Anyone heard any rumours about Raz hurting his groin at training today?

1 Like

Looks noticeably bigger in the upper body this year, wonder if that’s having an effect on things.

No he just walks like that because he’s Italian…heyyyy

4 Likes

Yes, it was reported a few post above. Didn’t realise it was at training today though. Thought it was after the game.

Possibly

I held my breath a bit when he did that run down chase where he tripped some Port guy running it out of defence. He really stretched out there to try to catch him. I thought at the time that wasn’t great for a guy with recent hamstring history.

When can we expect confirmation on this? Or is it all Blitz Chinese whispers? Fantasia groin purple monkey dishwasher

3 Likes

Late withdrawal on game day.

He’s in my dream team (draft) so fark that idea right off

Edit: and of course it’s the final game of the weekend too…