#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Missing next 2 games, I think :frowning:

Yeah it’s one of those groin strains that are fine

Bumped into Woosha in the carpark before the sponsor’s event last night and asked about Raz. Unlikely vs Pies.

4 Likes

What did he exactly say?

Yeah Raz was very ginger yesterday at training. Cant say I’m surprised.

Reports today that stringer is sore too. He was in the main group yesterday but headed over to the second oval halfway through. I think he will be fine.

Woosh does lay a brutal shirtfront

Shame you can’t make the game now!

10 Likes

Reported same on the radio at 10 am today.

The second oval. Has it been named Gumby’s paddock?

10 Likes

Hope Collingwood have just as many sore players.

Ha! Found out Raz’s current housemate is Gumby…it begins.

2 Likes

■■■■

Just on that, the Pies have a longer injury list.

They do, think they are missing 6 (elliot, goldsack, Adams, Moore, fasolo, wells) best 22 players compared to ours about 3-4 (Ambrose, raz, Gleeson, may have missed a couple)

Wells and Fasolo are available for them… both played reserves last week (I think Fasolo has been playing for a few weeks now)

Both players also named in their VFL team this week

Oh fair enough. I know wells played last week in the 2s and went be ready for this week, didnt realise Fasolo was close

Yep. Fasolo is out of favour according to a Pies mate of mine. Reckons he’ll be traded at the end of season

1 Like

Wonder why? Seems like he goes ok… can be a little hungry at times but doesnt make sense to me.

No idea. Buckley might need to free up salary cap space for some more possession gathering inside mids who can’t kick

9 Likes

We’ll beat Collingwood and Melbourne without Fantasia anyway.

1 Like

l hope they pick Wells. With his injury history he will be lucky to make it to half time.