#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

BT looked shatterd when he found out Orazio wasn’t playing on Talking Footy last night lols

the flog whately corrected it and said it was a groin and not calf

So they called him a calf, that’s insulting.

It might well be, I haven’t actually been told what it is, was only told that he was sore after the Port game and likely be sent for precautionary scans. I think him missing games if he’s not right is the best thing, he’s far too valuable a commodity to risk longer term damage to.

2 Likes

Funnily enough, I think Raz is probably the player on our list that least resembles a commodity!

Agree. Hope the club gives him as long as he needs to recover, and try not to rush him back.

He’s got till the weekend. No more.

The new LAV

Which weekend was that?

Spoke to Raz today and asked him if he is playing this week. Said that he will see if he gets through training this week. Not much of an update, but it is what it is…

4 Likes

If Raz doesn’t come up I would like to see McKenna in the Fanta roll.

Not that convincing that he’ll be right. If he’s not 100% then we have to wait until he is.

if he doesn’t come up (looking likely):

ENTER LONGY

1 Like

No way. We desperately need McKenna’s run and kicking in the back half.

It’s no surprise we are doing badly this year.

It might be attitude, or coaching, or culture, whatever. It also might be that our three most influential players of last year (Joe, Fanta and Zerrett) have barely fired a shot.

6 Likes

More than just those three. Green has been injured, Gleeson is missing, Jobe is gone, Kelly is gone (people forget his impact), Hooker changing roles, change in game style form the previous year, etc.

5 Likes

If Long cant break into this team atm… he will surely be delisted at years end. Hell, I could almost get a game in this team the way we are going lol

He’s become pretty injury prone since late last year. I hope he gets a good run at it soon

1 Like

wonder if the club rushing him back because hes so important has anything to do with it…

1 Like

Yeah agree with that.

Gleeson is a massive out, his intercept marking was how a lot of our attacks started last year.

I maintain we are a way worse side with Hooker back than with him forward but I think I’m in the minority on that.