#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

Dropped a few sitters buts great prospect.
I love that we have found a half back/ winger, desperately needed one.

1 Like

Itā€™s a yes from me.

wonder where else he can play aside from half back & wing.

Screams utility to me.

Love his tackling.

One of the few that could wrap up a player and ran down that potato Rohan as well when everyone else seemed to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  themselves in his presence.

Two really impressive pre-season games.

Should play round 1.

3 Likes

Will definitely play round 1

Has composure. Can kick. Has height. Has sufficient speed.

A lot to like.

2 Likes

One word

Smooth

1 Like

yep, plays. didnā€™t think heā€™d be best 22 for Round 1 but a certainty.

Dodoro mentioned that he could be the best of his draft year, when we were deciding to pick him or not.

I see every bit of that.

I have seen Ridley as mainly an rebounding player in his first 2 seasons, but he has made big improvements in his contested work and his body is enabling it at AFL level, so he gets the nod for Round 1 from me.

1 Like

Looks and plays like a young Enright.

1 Like

A lock for Round 1 surely. Best performed over the 2 weeks. His kicking is elite and he has a nice side step. Love it

3 Likes

More confidence in him than Hurley at the moment - love the way he goes about it. Plays round 1 for mine.

1 Like

Becoming integral.

1 Like

Loved him from day one.
Although I still donā€™t know what sort of player heā€™s actually going to be.

1 Like

He plays round 1 for sure, just super composed and smart.
His confidence in the air will grow and him and Francis will be intercept weapons.

Can see the opposition trying to get him one out deep in the 50 which is his concern with a light frame.

Andrew Embley is kind of how I envisage him eventuallyā€¦tall winger with strong marking ability.

1 Like

Get him up on the wing. One of the few on our list who doesnā€™t panic and kick blindly. Playing in our forward line would be the pits with our panic merchants continually bombing it in

2 Likes

Nah, thatā€™s the grass.

2 Likes

if JLT is anything to go by, id have him over Zaharakis.

He did look pretty comfortable further up the ground.

1 Like