#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

Half back.
His disposal is excellent. He reads the flight of the ball well, good intercept marker. As hap says he was very good in the first 2-3 games back, but his possessions dropped off at about the time francis went down back which may or may not be a coincidence, but his disposal remains a strength.

3 Likes

RAD RIG RIDLEY!!

BRING HIM IIIIIINNNNNNN!!!

3 Likes

What type of role would he play at afl level. Is he more a 3rd tall type of defender or could he play on smaller types and run off half back? A Kelly replacement perhaps?

Gleesons role, but better imo.

A Jakey Lever type ?

1 Like

Iā€™m undecided about him. He plays like a skinny CHB but heā€™s too short for that role at AFL level, probably at VFL level too. He might develop into a James Kelly type flanker but probably not a Gleeson one (I havenā€™t seen him run off his man once so far).

It wasnā€™t based on nothing.

There was that photo of the great low mark at Skinner Reserve during the pre-season.

Maybe play a Mackie type role?

4 Likes

Heā€™s an enigma.

3 Likes

Heā€™ll play the Ridley role.

4 Likes

Todd Ridley-esque.

1 Like

Iā€™m still puzzled by him.

He never has a cross word to say about anyone. Nice kid.

1 Like

Any chance of him becoming a rangey wingman, somewhat like Blumfield perhaps. Too tall?

1 Like

I think he could, Versatility is this mans middle name I reckon.

Bigger and stronger too, I hope.

Reckon Windy Dill got it right when he said he had a bit of the Wellmans about him. I thought that pre-season too.

Could see him moving out of the backline - I wonder if I can put on enough bulk to play mid? Disco said that after drafting him but I get that every player is mentioned as a midfielder at some stage

He will be a very good player for us, just a beautiful kick.

2 Likes

Heā€™s grown. How tall has he ended up?

Bring him in!