#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

Eligible for rising star?

Loved his run and bounce down the wing. Has an extra gear of speed which I hadn’t seen before

1 Like

Very very good player. This guy will play 200+ games in this side and in the backline/wing.
Will be in our premiership side in 7 years time.

1 Like

Yep. Under 21 at the start of the season with less than 10 AFL games. Needs a performance that stands out across the round to get a nomination. Could definitely see him getting a nomination at some stage.

1 Like

So much composure for a kid that’s played 6 AFL games. I’v never seen him panic.

1 Like

Reminds me of Judd Lalich - seriously smooth mover with elite disposal

Yep. Just took off

That’s a pretty low bar to set

2 Likes

Lalich could’ve been anything with that raking left boot and ability to turn a dime… don’t you agree?

2 Likes

Was good again. A lot quicker than I thought too

Makes really good decisions with the ball in hand

1 Like

I’m noticing that Ridley and Redman tend to float behind the contest in the defensive 50. The experienced solid bodies get in close to win the contest and feed to these guys in a small amount of space. Gives them time to kick accurately and lets the leaner players avoid some of the crash and bash. Seems to work quite well as these guys were at nearly 100% efficiency.

1 Like

Out: Ridley (rested).

And he will not be seen again for 2019.

Reminds me of Michael Johnson from Freo.

2 Likes

Oops, wrong player.

This is Judd lalich you’re referring too right? Was there a potential superstar version in a parallel universe?

1 Like

Looked very good in the WAFL seconds apparently

1 Like

Well @WindyHillWindSock said he has broken his hand so he wont have a chance for the rising star

That would be very bad news if true.

Is this legit?

I was told last night he had broken his hand and will be out for a month.

Was surprised as didn’t see anything in the game but trust the info.