#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

For round 1 the opponent will have four tall forwards, so it may not be the solution for the following weeks. Also, no VFL match next week to expose any form.

Class act, but not ready

Soā€¦ a smokey for round 1?

Even with the current predicament I would be very surprised.

Woosha has a pretty clear hierarchy system where he goes with what he knows. That means Brown and Dea.

Ridley has had an injury interrupted preseason and still has a lot to work on in my opinion.

Makes Marty Gleeson look like The Incredible Hulk. Not ready physically, but I do have high hopes for him given how heā€™s played in the VFL. A very cool customerā€¦

If it wasnā€™t for the interrupted pre season heā€™d be well in the mix given injuries to key backs.
Donā€™t forget some clubs last year ( Doggies for one) threw undersized tall defenders in to great effect.
Ridley has a similar strength in reading the play intercepting, and disposal.
I believe heā€™ll play better in the firsts than the Ressies.

BRING

4 Likes

Iā€™m a big rap for this kid. Smooth as silk.

3 Likes

Anzac Debut

His name confuses me

4 Likes

Apparently it hasnā€™t been mentioned that he had 27 touches in the VFL last week. Pretty impressive. Given this guy has some high end star potential I really hope he can get some senior games this year.

1 Like

Sennsible hair cut, bound to be a leader.

As usual VFL stats seem questionable.
Footy live app has him down for 22 disposals.

Of course, Clarke seems to be widely reported as having 40 disposals, but footy live has 35, so who knows on both.

@theDJR doesnā€™t seem to do much on VFL game days. He should start taking stats so we can be sure. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll go easy on him and just ask him to count possessions and tackles. Donā€™t worry about pressure acts and 1 percenters etcā€¦

2 Likes

Will need to get going soon to get another contract on todayā€™s showing.

Christ. 2nd year player coming back from extended injury after showing heaps of promise in his first year. Show some faith.

3 Likes

FKG LOL

2 Likes

Will take a lot away from playing on Fasolo. Gleeson still hasnā€™t mastered playing on smalls.

hahaha. What a ridiculous comment

2 Likes

Poor day at the office

He wasnā€™t that bad

3 Likes