#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

A 3.11 as a skinny,under developed kid.

Surely a couple preseasons later,he may have got that down a bit,no?

It was the big knock on Hurley, and why he went pick 5 instead of earlier.

I remember expecting him to spend a career trailing Key forwards to the ball.

1 Like

Looks quick enough, without being express. Those in the industry will tell you that there are those who play quick and those who test well! The two don’t go hand in hand. A couple of variables such as anticipation and game sense that matter oh and adrenaline! Just ask Hurls who didn’t test great! Some get it, others don’t!

2 Likes

This bloke is going to play some seriously good senior footy and you all better ■■■■■■ enjoy it.

6 Likes

With Gleeson starting from a fair way back in his preseason and Redman now broken ankle certainly should get his chance early on

I hope he gets a shot.
Been a fan for a long time.

Big opportunity for this kid at the start of the year, with Gleeson taking time, Redmond’s injury we could see him jump the line.

Ridley has bulked up a bit.

14 Likes

I still jizzz when i think about him side stepping Ablett in round 9. Little master hits the deck and Ridley takes off.

And morphed into Stringer as well!

8 Likes

I think the point to take from this, other than me and Klawdy both being blind, is that Ridley and Stringer look about the same size now.
Which means Ridley’s gained a fair bit, and Stringer’s lost a fair bit.

Riddles was a stick when he got drafted.

2 Likes

I think Klawdy was joking because of the Ridley photo posted as Stringer…

2 Likes

Thanks man. Glad I didn’t have to explain that myself.

1 Like

I thought i might get ridiculed for explaining it. Like everybody else was in some fourth level inception joke and i was pointing out the obvious.

4 Likes

On a night where there wasn’t a lot to get excited about, well done to this lad who must be putting his name in the frame for round 1. Took his opportunity when others missed theirs

8 Likes

I thought he was good. One of our better players in fact. Especially when there was so much incoming. Should get a run in jlt2

Looked cool and composed in the back

Will play Rnd 1

1 Like

Pretty decent on either foot. Couple of mistakes that Smith let him know about but still did well.

One of very few shining lights.