#14 Jordan Ridley

I rate him higher than those two allready, looks to be a very good player. If he stays injury free he will be firmly inside the best 22 prettt quickly.

So with Remdan and Gleeson off the injury list next week and playing a practice VFL match, there’s going to be some tough competition for spots. Riddles will have to be on his game.

He looks the part. They may play different roles but he’s an upgrade on Gleeson who I think is a bit soft (based on his reluctance to tackle / put his body on the line)

If anything he offers less in the contested work than Gleeson. (who is definitely not soft btw)

Gleeson actually tackles more than Hooker, Hurley and Conor.
Are you calling Conor soft?
To his face?
Go on I dare you!

Also repeatedly backs into packs for marks or making a contest. Coaches like Marty for a reason.

Love it, think he looks good. And I also think he was very stiff to be rested after two to three good games last year then never brought back in.

Ridley is the form player & should be given the opportunity ahead of a recovering and fragile Gleeson.

Gleeson’s best is pretty good though - his intercept marking and his courage are a thing to behold, given his shape even more notable.

I just think that Ridley will prove that he can do everything Gleeson can, but then some and in a mans body.

I for one think that Ridley’s ceiling is much higher than Gleeson.
Gleeson though when fit has a role to play across half back. I can see Ridley becoming a talk mid or genuine utility an upgrade on Guelfi

Ridley has earned the spot, great for him to get a chance to cement it like redman did last year.

I have no doubt if redman beats the door down in the first few round they can move Ridley to the wing and have both in the side.