#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

This whole post is based on the fact you think they’re lying about team structure? Otherwise it’s pointless.

1 Like

Team balance hey? So on ANZAC day we will drop Hurley?

Why would they?

Looks a wonderful prospect. Very unlucky

Does he play on DeGoy?

Said to a mate before the start of the year that Ridley will leave us. He will get screwed over all year and find a spot off HB for another side.

Gleeson
Redman
Francis

Think he will want out

I imagine he’d play lose and help Hurley keep Cox under control right? I couldn’t see him being dropped. There is a slight difference from him to a 4 gamer.

It’s typical of our selection panel, too gutless to make a hard call on the older players.

You mean Ambrose? Theres a fair chance Hooker will be back, then what?

“Team balance” is just a cop out

No i meant Hooker. He will be back, that’s why i said it.

I mean that’s possible right?

You review and realise that not only did the players have a bad one, but that you also screwed up the team at selection.

Our preferred 3 talls are hooker, Hurley and Francis. Surely. Ambrose will be in the cannon as soon as hooker is right

4 Likes

Nup, he will be retained for his flexibility on playing on bigs and smalls(by the coaches). Impacting the game minimaly, but maybe a big bump every second week. Meanwhile Ridley can’t play small as evidenced by…

Yeah i think so. I like Ambrose but it’s hard to argue his case with those guys in the backline.

He’s too one dimensional. All of our other guys have at least one elite quality that’s needed down back. Francis - intercept marking and footskills. Hooker - reading of play and intercept marking. Hurley - well, it’s hard to actually make a case at the moment of what he’s elite at. At his peak, his 1v1, zoning off and setting up play was the best in the game. I do worry he’s falling off the cliff quicker than most.

Ambrose is a hard runner and can lay a bump. That’s the extent of his skillset unfortunately. Hes not great at reading the play and he’s not a decent kick nor mark

2 Likes

Really?

Watching him last year and then JLT this year, I thought he reads the play well, can intercept well and has a very good ability to run off his man and create play. I think that would make him a very good HBF or wingman.

He’s talking about Ambrose.

2 Likes

Oh, then my apologies, yes he is. lol

Sorry thought as it was Ridley’s thread it was about him.

1 Like

Ambrose I’m talking about. He’s the most one dimensional player on the list

2 Likes

Yeah sorry, won’t get an argument from me there. Lucky to still be on the list.