#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

Yep.

Also for some reason the Afl media and world love to talk about Brisbane for the last 12 months (which is fine they are playing pretty well)

And part of that is Mcclugage getting talked about very often.

Witherden certainly came on the scene quickly but I think his ceiling is bit lower than Ridleys.

Witherdenā€™s defensive game isnā€™t that strong compared to Ridley who is a more balanced player and weā€™ve barely scratched the surface on just how good he could be.

McCluggage and McGrath are comparable atm and both have similar ceilings whilst having different styles. One is a Beams the other is a Neale both will be very good players for a long time.

Clug is beams? Hell nah. Robbie gray is what he could become.

Look at the Hodge vs Judd comparison.

Early on, everyone said it was a massive mistake that Hawthorn didnā€™t take Judd.

10 years later, Judd was done. Falling apart and going through the motions at Carltonā€¦
While Hodge was leading Hawthorn to multiple Premierships.

The point is, itā€™s way way too early to be saying we made a mistake. And I was driving the McCluggage train in the hype for that draft.

4 Likes

Iā€™m so comfortable when heā€™s got the ball, Sublime user of the footy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m more interested in finally resolving the saga of

Myers vrs Riolio.

Should we have drafted Dave or our own Riolio? I suggest a pre-game kicking competition this Saturday. Iā€™m backing the HOOF.

Iā€™m still trying to work out who did better out of the Pears v Rance picks?

3 Likes

Another accomplished game by The Cucumber. Loved it when he worked Hipwood under the footy, took the mark and got a 50m penalty to boot. He just cruises around the back half like heā€™s been there for 100+ games. Almost a taller Rama, just cool, composed, smart ball user.

8 Likes

The Riddler oozes poise.

4 Likes

Has never let us down.

3 Likes

Woosha doesnā€™t share your sentiments

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok. Itā€™s a mutual thing.

Got some speed when needed.

Umā€¦he has pace as well?

He Has, PACE?

TWO GLEESONS

Double mcfly.

Stop, Marty time.

1 Like

Runs straight, kicks straight. Kicks to teammates. Defends well.

1 Like

This.

I like it when he kicks the ball to our other players.

16 Likes

Just like Redman he inspires confidence despite his low game tally.

1 Like

This kid isnā€™t getting enough praise and thatā€™s probably because he doesnā€™t play like a kid. Looks like heā€™s played over 100 games with composure and nous for the game.

DO NOT DROP AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Eligible for rising star?