#15 Jayden Laverde - ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐• (Part 1)

Everything he does is class.

As he builds his fitness up and gets more confidence possession count will increase and will have a greater impact.

Agreed. I think he will start to demand the ball more as his confidence increases and his team mates will be happy to hand it over to him. He wants to make โ– โ– โ– โ–  happen and looks like he would run through a brick wall to do that.

I feel we are starting to get a few players now that bring that type of spirit to our game. They will themselves to the contest and generally impact it in a favourable manner and will take the shot when it is there.

It is from those type of players that the others get inspired and raise their games. We have a few of those type not playing this yearโ€ฆbut anyway, bring it on!

I think lav showed more in his 1st year than Langford but has obviously struggled with injury this year

I donโ€™t remember it like that at all - but Iโ€™m willing to be persuaded.

In terms of his kicking for goal heโ€™s probably the best set shot at the club.

Happy for Laverde to be sub this week - Appears tired and he actually fumbled twice today .

So , some people fumble every post they make on Blitz.

Nothing wrong with my post - Brought up Laverdeโ€™s fumbling, because heโ€™s been so clean with his ball handling - Itโ€™s actually a compliment for his usual clean ball handling - Nothing wrong with a first year player being used as a sub - Anyway continue to attack the poster instead of the argument -Nothing like a bit of cyber bullying.

You know it was raining on the GC everyone fumbled.

Yes - The second half was particularly dewy/greasy - My observation of Laverde fumbling was actually praise, seeing Laverde has set a high standard with his ball handling and quick hands - And he appeared tired so no problem with making him sub next week - Its good management of players.

Yep that is how I read your post and I think your comments are spot on

Happy for Laverde to be sub this week - Appears tired and he actually fumbled twice today .

Nothing wrong with my post - Brought up Laverdeโ€™s fumbling, because heโ€™s been so clean with his ball handling - Itโ€™s actually a compliment for his usual clean ball handling - Nothing wrong with a first year player being used as a sub - Anyway continue to attack the poster instead of the argument -Nothing like a bit of cyber bullying.

Yes - The second half was particularly dewy/greasy - My observation of Laverde fumbling was actually praise, seeing Laverde has set a high standard with his ball handling and quick hands - And he appeared tired so no problem with making him sub next week - Its good management of players.

Cyber bullying? Because they disagreed with your post. Maybe you can get a game for Sydney :wink:

Yeah - Pity the post never discussed the content of my poster - I shouldnโ€™t expect any better from Blitz.

I thought there were concerns about his kicking? Not that he properly sprays it but can tend to miskick it every now and then. He's not a chiseling kick by any means but his disposal has been fine to good so far?

I think the Laverdeโ€™s: โ€œConcern about his kickingโ€ is the same as Dysonโ€™s: โ€œConcern about his groins.โ€

I thought there were concerns about his kicking? Not that he properly sprays it but can tend to miskick it every now and then. Heโ€™s not a chiseling kick by any means but his disposal has been fine to good so far?

Cyber bullying? Because they disagreed with your post. Maybe you can get a game for Sydney :wink:

Everything he does is class.

As he builds his fitness up and gets more confidence possession count will increase and will have a greater impact.

Heโ€™ll be good. Let him find form and fitness in the senior side

For me it was a passage of play later in the game where he had a 2nd, 3rd and 4th effort about 50m from goal.

It just looked like he has the size and intensity to do something special.

Could be that we havenโ€™t seen much of the defensive pressure in our F50 lately, but I liked what I saw.

Doubled his possession count for the day during that passage of play.

Kicked straightโ€ฆ persist.

is deceptively quick

He could sit on the bench all game and heโ€™d still just have โ€˜itโ€™. Love the serve he gave after that tackle, more of that please.

Going to be a player, quick, good overhead and hard to match up on.

Looks dangerous.

Cheers fark carlton for passing on this boy

If two goals and a clutch tackle when the heat is on is a shocker then bring on an average game by the lad next.

Habibi Laverde2Langford pls?!

I think lav showed more in his 1st year than Langford but has obviously struggled with injury this year