#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Answer this 1 question for me honestly…

If Myers was given a 2 year deal at the end of the suspensions in October 2016, thus meaning his contract was concluding now, do you think the club would be offering him at least a 1 year deal now into 2019?

That’s all I want you to answer in your honest opinion.

Yes I think he would have. But I think you have to look at the three year deal in totality. For about a season and a bit he was utter garbage. If the next season he performs at the high level he did for about 10 games this season, then I would happily eat my words and the contract in hindsight would be justified.

Thanks for the response, and to get the thread back on track…

I’m very pleased that LAV has 2 more years to show us what he can do.
Talent is there.
I hope we can see some continuity in his football.

Really want to see him for the VFL side on Saturday.

2 Likes

Myers is a favourite now? Basically every thread I go into someone is β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  on him.

Our are they just the loudest?

That was the last part!

fxd

Can someone please post the article about LAV from the HUN?

Thx in advance

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @Bomb_Doe . It just seems like some typical Jay Clark BS.

5 Likes

slow news day

5 Likes

β€œseen as gettable”
β€œTheres’ just some whispers in the last 24 hours”

Absolute speculative BS right there.

6 Likes

We’d want 2 first round picks

3 Likes

Lav is not even gettable for an interview with Jay Clark, let alone leaving Essendon.

1 Like

Lav could very well have a ripper umm, go boom no ahhh, have a great season in 2019. I’m pretty keen to see what he can produce with a good run at it.

The club’s probably offering him up as trade bait.

2 Likes

Hawthorn and Carlton sniffing.

To be fair. He’s not in our best fwd group and we are targeting mids to bring into club that are only going to push him back further in pecking order.

He’s expendable.

Been done over by Stringer acquisition really.

Seems odd that we recontracted him & then move on outside of perhaps knowing we weren’t going to get good value for him but now we might.

It’s also likely Jay Clark just made it up

4 Likes

Been some whispers = Jay Clark sidling up to someone and asking if they’ve thought of him.

Highly likely that Jay Clark just made it up as Speedy said.

I think it would be crap but at some stage to get what we want we are going to need to give up something

3 Likes

What is it we want?