#15 Jayden Laverde - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

ha wat

FLOOF

Who would want it? It’s two Gumbletons

4 Likes

Noah Caracella?

3 Likes

MOZZIE

MO33IE Retire it now! Hmm, 3’s don’t really look like Z’s do they. It looked better in my head than it does in text.

2 Likes

If he doesnt get a gig round 1 in the AFL team.
I would like to see him play big midfield minutes in the VFL with his increased tank.

What utter overkill and nonsense… It’s a ■■■■■■ number change ffs!

4 Likes

Glen Hawker
Adam McPhee
Blake Carracella
Andy Wilson

All over 100 games
3 great players

7 Likes

Would you rather no numbers on the jumper. ? Why not they mean farck all in your opinion.
FFS it means everything, it’s the players signature and shows me how much passion the kid has for the jumper. If he really wanted a change of luck and scenery he’d have left the club by now. Look how well the change for Nathan Freeman was by switching to St Kilda.

Laverde needs achange in luck and he will be best 22 he has the talent for it. If it’s a change in number that does it for him then why not.

Blockquote

It could be a big deal if the club felt there was marketing implication

2 Likes

You missunderstood… It’s overkill what he had to do to change numbers is what I meant.

I’m torn by hawker going to and from Carlton.
Fark thy

Ok sorry I misunderstood your point. I also agree the requirements do seem over the top and it is most likely spin by the club. Anyway I think most of us are all looking forward to seeing him in the starting 22.

1 Like

I think you need a proper process to manage numbers and number changes, to ensure there is a good reason for a change. A change in number also means a change in locker position, which may be important to coaches in having certain players together. And there’s the history of who played for it etc.

MO22IE is available

Give Gown #20 and we have the 3 gippy boys all sitting in a row

1 Like

Who’s to say he had to do that?
Maybe that’s just what he did.

Hawker was pushed by Sheedy and Hawker was okay with it.
It was basically, ‘we know you’ve only got a couple of years left, they’re gonna pay you a shedload more than us, and we’ll do well out of a trade ‘(#12 and #26, which was excellent. Wasn’t Hawker’s fault we picked spuds).

There’s no need to feel torn about Hawker.

He was a dual premiership, 200 game player who missed a Brownlow by two votes, and did the right thing by the club when he was tapped on the shoulder.

11 Likes

Lav has totally done a seagull on the seagull.

1 Like

I’m assuming McPhee isn’t one of the three “great players”.

2 Likes

Yep was going to say it’s a stretch to call him a great player as he had one great year. It’s a shame I remember him for some of his absolutely diabolical decision making though.

1 Like