#15 Jayden Laverde - ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐• (Part 1)

Maybe heโ€™s not 100% needed in the best 22 for 2019 with everyone fit. But players will get injured, Myers will retire in the next 2 years and thereโ€™s a realistic chance he forces his way in through output alone.

2 Likes

Donโ€™t get me wrong, if heโ€™s good enough by all means play him there.

1 Like

l wouldnโ€™t call Sidebottom a tall marking option, not even a medium tall. He makes up for lack of height with smarts.

2 Likes

He looks really fit and after 4 preseasons, he now has a rig to play consistently in the 22.

I dont see him other than a Forwrd player with burtsts in the midfield.

Only injuries and attitude will keep him out of the side.

2 Likes

orโ€ฆ you knowโ€ฆother players that are better. Heโ€™s got to show big improvement on his previous output to be best 22. Hopefully the improved fitness is all he needs

1 Like

Agree.

I am scared to open this thread when I see 15 plus new posts

7 Likes

We havenโ€™t played Geelong yet

5 Likes

And not even any punsโ€ฆor grammar lessonsโ€ฆor ways of addressing mates.

Noonan and I remember John Towner wearing 33.

Vaguelyโ€ฆand Bruce Armstrong.

You donโ€™t have to worry about it till JLT, it there he will do a major injury.

1 Like

hes a unit.

LAV

2 Likes

Was impressive tonight. Only played 1 half and got 10 disposals with 100% efficiency (including a goal) plus 5 tackles.

10 Likes

Iโ€™m putting my dollars on him over Langford. Comparing them based on size and time they were drafted. He just needs an uninterrupted season

3 Likes

6 disposals.

2 Likes

6 disposal and got 55 of those dream team or SuperCoach points. Langford has 17 and got 54.

Buried a carnt too, slightly late it was

Still have no idea where he is best suited. None.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s great. I was just pointing out he got 6 disposals not 10. Didnโ€™t compare him to anyone.

I thought he was pretty solid. 5 tackles was a very good sign. Still not convinced heโ€™s best 22.