#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Ffs

Wouldn’t matter if he played seniors. He would still get injured.

He’s in every thread this morning.

The trolling is pretty spot on mimicking. I smile at quite a few of the posts.

I’m thinking possibly hes a Geelong supporter now as he was quite pumped about their offseason rebuild.

More like Carlton though as it would take a high level of boredom and self hatred to spend so much time here trolling for fun.

2 Likes

Really feel for this bloke. Puts in a big preseason - his first full & uninterrupted preseason. Handy performance in the only half of the JLT game he played. That followed up his performance vs Port late last year when he looked awesome. Primed for R1. Ignored by Woosha. Now, injured in a practice game. Keep your head up, Jayden. It may take a while, but you will make it back to the seniors…someday.

7 Likes

I don’t mind weird Donnington but troll Donnington is boring.

Agree. Insane that he didnt get a r2 gig.

2 Likes

Can someone tell me where he played his juniors?

Was speaking to someone who knows his family and was told bar a few cameos he really has no idea how to play forward as he is a natural winger

He’s cooked

mmmm ankle

KEILOR

Spot on.

1 Like

From memory he was a utility, and he played predominately on the outside sometimes off a HBF sometimes on the wing but the best memory I have of him was off the HFF in the champs I believe.

He does seem like a natural, if undersized key forward, he showed good leading patterns when FF in the twos last year.

Nearing Gumbleton status.

Any updates?

Just a rolled ankle, or worse?

sore ankle, ankle sore

not as bad as a saw knee

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s not too serious then, thankfully.

1 Like

I read it as he’s cooked

1 Like

lol