#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Battled hard in his first game back. Laid some big tackles, so has worked on his forward pressure craft. Kicked a goal. Will improve. Like Langers, I think we should leave him in for the remainder of this season. Good to see him back.

7 Likes

As if we have any choice. Six billion defenders and no forwards left.

Though Ambrose again showed he can be relied on to do something.

8 Likes

I missed the VFL game. What happened to Brown?

Apparently reinjured the wrist in the closing moments.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

You’re all β– β– β– β– β– β–  in the head

That’s the second Richmond game Lav’s complete lack of care for his opponent ripped us apart.

Don’t know why woosh would bring him in, he was our wog last time we played the tigers

just a β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  stupid footy club top to bottom

that’s 9 underwhelming deer in headlight games out of 10 for lav, yet some people here because they’re β– β– β– β– β–  and lonely will defend him, may look like a footy player, but just β– β– β– β– β–  his dacks and is a moan worthy shot at goal

biggest waste of list space on the list

1 Like

U ok Matty?

2 Likes

you know begs lined up on houli a lot right?

2 Likes

And I reckon Grimes lined up on Lav earlier in the game.

1 Like

I agree with Barnz and John rain, he was manned up by Grimes most of the night. In fact he did very well to bring the ball to ground almost every single time, despite getting it kicked on his head with two opposing Richmond players on him.

I thought he showed encouraged signs which he can build on.

7 Likes

I thought he was ok for his first game back.

Could have put us within a kick if Hoosky hadn’t have tried to back into the mark and took him out in the last.

A bit of confidence and he will be fine.

2 Likes

LOL people are still defending him

He is a β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  liability and no he didn’t bring it to ground it usually bounced straight out of his hands and back towards Richmond goal. Saw him actually hand pass directly to a Richmond player once.

Does maybe 1 decent thing for 2 seconds of decent footy and 99% truck ville for the rest, so many β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  stupid and blind people on this site, if you can’t see he’s one of the biggest hacks to pull on an EFC jumper, YOU are everything that is wrong with this club and it’s obvious and pathetic inability to admit the truth.

You’re a fool.

29 Likes

This β– β– β– β–  needs some bovril.

5 Likes

Certainly a bomberblitz favourite.

I know it’s just his first game back from injury and the conditions were horrible but generally speaking he rarely impacts games.

He just has to start producing something to justify his continued inclusion in the seniors.

Killer mike. If only you were half the contrarian @diggers is. At least he benefited blitz with a fun forum game.

1 Like

Thought he was quite ok for someone who was probably rushed back a game or two early

Lets see how he goes with a run of 3-4 games

2 Likes

I’d rather play Ridley up forward instead. Slightly taller, better footy smarts.

1 Like

Man you throw some silly tantrums. Grow up buddy.

4 Likes

I’m still undecided on Lav. I didn’t like him much until that good game at the end of last season. If he can get near that level consistently he’d be really good. Maybe he just needs a solid run uninjured.