#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Anyone who pronounces any definitive opinion on Laverde other than " he’s been terribly injury stricken" is guessing and quite frankly a fool.

The reality is that no-one knows how good he can be after a real preseason and decent run of games because he simply never gets said conditions.

23 Likes

I’ve told you a million times don’t exaggerate.

3 Likes

23 pressure acts and 6 tackles is an interesting return from him.

I thought he was ok.

21 Likes

Hopefully gets that injury free run now where he can add consistency to his game. maybe you’re right Mattyb, but I think he deserves the chance to prove himself properly before we can conclusively put a line through him. Its not like we have anyone else to bring in now to replace with all the injuries to forwards we have now.

1 Like

stays in

1 Like

I think he definitely should. Nobody should be dropped after one game back from injury.

Last week everyone was singing the praise for begleys first game back which i thought was as equally quiet as lav last night.

People play favourites on this forum way too much lol.

Lav has been injured his whole career, he’s largely untried but it would be foolish not to give him a go.
There is talent there.

its cos begley did sfa in the first half, and lav did sfa in the 2nd half.

same as lang.

If you grow up to be half as ace as I am one day, you would have exceeded expectations. By a long way.

Won’t be dropped anytime soon. We have virtually all our forwards in the rehab room atm.

His defensive effort was super impressive and he looked like he had some zip in his legs

3 Likes

Unfortunately Long has him covered for that waste of list space.

mattyb has almost everyone covered in that regard.

1 Like

No he doesn’t mods have suspended him until November 1.

We can’t all be happy about how some players perform from time to time. I’ve had a crack now and then but hopefully never ever tried to make it personal. This guy was getting personal about players and and Blitzers, - well done mods :+1:

4 Likes

genuinely thought you were talking about wob.

1 Like

Yep unfortunately WOB too, has copped the wrath of the mods. May time pass quickly for I miss him.

DJR went to town last week.

Same could be said for Myers

Yeah, sounds like there was a bit of carnage. Frustrations on the rise.

1 Like

Keep sending him up.

I’m no Laverde fan but I thought he competed well, was strong in the contest and at times and gave us a reasonable target. Certainly keeps his spot, one of the few forwards left on the list.

1 Like