#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Continuing to build nicely. Just needs to keep working on his goal kicking

1 Like

J.LAV

1 Like

Going ok

But in a genuine 2 kpf + Stringer setup not entirely sure it works having him there as well

At this stage he’s essentially playing Stringer’s role

We may never have recruited Stringer if LAV had of established himself already but he hadn’t

1 Like

nah, Stringer spends a lot more time up field and it allows Lav to stay forward more.

HF: Fantasia Daniher TIPPA
F: Mosquito Smack Stringer

He needs to kick through the ball a bit more instead of just getting it there.

People talk a lot of β– β– β– β–  in here.

Pretty similar player to Caddy

The worst thing is where they take a set, or a shine, on a player from the word go, and never change their opinion.

1 Like

one player that will gain so much having two proper KPFs around him… imagine joeD, Smack, Stringer all lining up together. the attention eaxh one demands would mean lav would have a field day. it’s almost Jlennon imagining- level having all 4 at once but easy if you try…

That’s such a cop out. 2 of those players are perennially injured and ones never played a game yet.

1 Like

We’d be really good if we didn’t get injured all the time. Here’s hoping the entire list chooses to be injured at alternate stages in the coming years and not all at once.

I’d just prefer not at all. It makes our best 22 choices so much easier.

Been walking round the house all morning singing:

When he marks out in front
And he misses the goal
That’s
Laverrrdeeeeee

12 Likes

LAV

3 Likes

When your sitting in row Z
And the ball hits your head
It’s Laverrrrrrddeee

17 Likes

When he marks out in front
Scrubs the kick like a c*nt
That’s
LAVERDE

10 Likes

I did think of that one, but that could also mean he kicked in row z from a goal.

When you’re watching on TV
And the commentator calls Begley.
That’s

39 Likes

True, I can’t take credit for it that’s the song the Fulham fans used to sing about Bobby Zamora when he played for them

1 Like