#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

A new age Gumbyers

16 weeks from an innocuous incident - Damn unlucky.

Lots of back work from what I’ve seen… lying on his back on a beach. sitting on his date on a couch while McKenna moves what looks to be their entire house.

Absolutely spewin Lav will basically miss another year of footy. Could already be one of our most valuable players IMO if he had a good injury run. I thought his preseason form and goal kicking ability was fantastic but again we can only hope. We need him fit so he can form our next generation with Merrett, McGrath, JD, Fanta.

Would like to see him off half back when he comes back. Has speed can take a grab, deliver the ball well and break the lines. We are slow out of defence.

Seems to have good goal sense anf some creative flair, I wouldn’t be sending him into defence.

I dare say lav’s exposed form gets better and better with each injury. He’s probably one serious injury away from being a brownlow medalist at this point.

Don’t get me wrong he showed something in his first year but he still has a long long way to go with his game. It’s lucky he hasn’t suffered the same fate as Langford and, you know, been fit enough to play.

32 Likes

Sing it, sister,

3 Likes

I like the way you think. Playing from behind the play will keep him involved in the action, a part of the game he struggles in.

Will never make it

Back before the bye.

YOU MONSTER

8 Likes

Tippy, Green and Raz doing well up forward, so there may not be a spot as a small forward. If Franga becomes the third tall we all think he will, Laverdes opportunities in the forward line will be limited. That leaves midfield or defence.

I actually thought he was showing great signs last year up forward in a shocking team, more so than Langford.

1 Like

Still another 6-7 weeks out. FFS!

Who’s Jason Laverde?

1 Like

will play the myers role…

3 Likes

I highly doubt he’ll ever get over these injuries, it’s pretty rare for someone to be this injured early on and carve a successful career

1 Like

Like Robert Harvey?

1 Like

Lav or Gumb?

There’s a few rules to the exception. I hope he’s one of them

But look at gumb, winderlich, Myers ect. History says he’s more than likely to have a pretty interrupted career