#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Telstra id required

Sorry I thought it was free, you must need AFL Live Pass to view. Their new stats website has videos of every player of every game of every stat so you can watch in insolation. It’s a great way to review players games.

Sounds great. I have a live pass through the app but the app doesn’t seem to support this.

Just take my word for it then, Laverde was important :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No. Need a Telstra ID, and my old one worked for ages but wont anymore.

Just saw Telstra PrePaid 7.5 GB $30 a month sim is on special for $10 as of tomorrow at Coles.

Time to Re Up … :wink:

Nice. The Sim only plans are dreadful - 2gig for $40 ain’t going to make me move.

If you get pre paid where you recharge the Sim when you’ve used all the data can you use wifi and get the benefit of the Telstra id? Does the sim expire monthly regardless of use forcing you to prepay another 30 or whatever.

You can access the player data for free just bit the vids and individual player involvement summaries for each have. The player data alone is quite interesting.

They are certainty stepping up their stats have but it β– β– β– β– β–  me that their tying it to a single commercial partner

Melksham played 114 games for us, so he had plenty more opportunities than Laverde has had so far.

How many β€œripper” games would you say Melksham had for us? 5? 10?

I’d say Melk has already had more ripper games for the Dee’s than he had for us.

I’d say we need to stick with Laverde for a while longer before we decide he’s no good, but then again, it could be argued Melk should have played more in the VFL early on and Maybe Lav should too.

Some players don’t come good until they are 22-23-24 regardless of how many AFL games they play vs VFL.

It might also benefit Laverde that guys like Lang and Guelfi and McGrath and Ridley & Clarke are getting games, might make him feel like he’s not the youngest or most inexperienced and that could help with his confidence.

1 Like

Actually saw that they have a normal $30 2.5 gig plan which would do me, . and only a tenner more than the Boost equiv (w/Apple Music Data free)

But the extra ten would get all that, plus Unlim Air wifi, Plus AFL games Data free, … and access to this thing and heat maps etc.

So if there is, still a way, (IIRC there was ?? :thinking:) to Chrome cast, … AND it was decent quality, … it would be well worth it.

Think I answered the 1st bit, but as for the bolded, if I’m interpreting it correctly, … my old Telstra ID was from a Pocket WiFi pre paid thing I activated for just that initial month, … and the ID lasted for a fair while after that, … at least 60 days beyond, … maybe more,. … possibly 6 months?? Not really sure, it was a while ago, … which means things may have changed also … :expressionless:

No Chromecast from the app I’m afraid

Does the Telsta ID get you replay access?? :thinking:

Can watch replays as Telstra customer. And unmetered access also.

1 Like

He had a golden patch, 2nd half of 2013 & finished well in the Crichton

I am absolutely gob smacked how many on here are saying they can’t believe how well he is playing for the Dees - remember all the β€˜we made off like thieves with the Dees 2nd pick’ etc.

The Dees have done very well for themselves with both Melk & Hibberd & I (& not many others on here maybe HAP or BSD) can lay claim to backing him the whole time he was at the Dons, unlike the majority.

He was always a good player, just inconsistent & he’s not alone in that regard. He was always going to improve with maturity, just like Lang, Lav & Parish will do, amongst others.

1 Like

Obviously with the saga it was beneficial for players to move on to help with the image of the club and build a fresh culture, so aside from the retirements losing guys like Melk, Pig, Crammers etc generated a bit of re-growth, and despite what we’d sometimes like if you want to trade players you have to give up something good if you want something good back in return.

Fact is we have been a middling/ordinary side for a long time and when you are losing everyone looks crap and cops a fair bit of criticism, and the opposite when you are winning, so I’m sure Melk would have played just as well for us and looked just as good if we’d been winning.

Nothing against him, and air enough if you could see he was going to improve but he played more than 100 games and never really impressed a lot of people and copped a lot of scrutiny after losses.

Well Alex whats-his-face basically says that if he stayed with us, he would still be shitt as he only plays well playing under Goodwin.

What a crock

We didn’t want those players to leave

Laverde probably getting one of the weirder treatments by Blitz I’ve seen in recent years. Prior to Rd 1 it was β€œhas all the tools, could be anything, really want to see him get games and start to build”. Then he gets injured and has his first couple of games back and now he’s the biggest truck of them all.

Have patience and back him in FFS.

3 Likes

nah people like wob have never seen it, until it happens then hes the biggest fan that players ever had.

eg smack.

Had been given enough time in the seniors, seen enough. Delist

1 Like

What were the saints offering?