#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Yeah, nah.

Ignorance is Blitz.

Maturity clearly aint. (You’ll be hearing from the Lawyers… :smirk:)

1 Like

I’m just hoping that like Dean Wallis, he eventually gets a full season or 2. For Wallis it took 12 years. Lav needs it to be in year 7 as a start.

I’m just hoping he picks up where he left off,… and stays on the farking park for a good stint.

2 Likes

Okie dokie

1 Like

It’s annoying that LAV’s best highlight is one that we can’t really watch anymore unless it’s through gritted teeth.

Punching the St Kilda player when Joe took that mark.

1 Like

2021 will be his 7th season. Can he reach the 50 game milestone?

Restricted free agent in a year’s time - can Essendon convince him to stay!!!

7 is a Lucky number. :crossed_fingers:

I know people like to think otherwise but there’d probably be a lot of clubs that have retained players on the fringe of best side for a long time

Especially if when they are called upon as depth they can impact at a serviceable level and cost little year to year contractually.

We’ve not really gained any other kids who play a similar role who’ve pressed up to push him back further in that pecking order as yet either.

I’ve never been on Lav’s bandwagon as a best 22 player but also still think has value

If we get Nigel &/or Jones looks ready to roll he might be in strife end of next year though

2 Likes

I know it’s a little different for ruckman or talls but this guy really was something else in terms of being kept on a list for ages despite barely playing.

Fraser Mcinnes. On the Eagles list for 8 years and played 14 games :sweat_smile:

#15 Jadyen Laverde - with the Bombres till 2021

Nice headline !!

Gumby mark II

I really think he could give us something playing at half back. He is a good mark, physical and pretty quick for his size. He played their as a junior too so he should know the position…
regardless of his position though he needs to be injury free all next year or he wont be at the club in 2022.

1 Like

He doesn’t have the agility to play in Defense imo.

Doesn’t need agility, just needs to run through Carnts!

3 Likes

Do you really claim this as an original - I would think it is our founding mission statement.

1 Like

Him and Ambrose running through carnts while Gleeson is running away from them

4 Likes

Good to read Jadyen has secured a contract extension. Fingers crossed for an injury free run at it in 2021.

1 Like

Absolutely it is

1 Like

Last Legs Laverde

2 Likes