#15 Josh Green - delisted

it’s the equivalent of the National Lampoon Vacation story but with a dead grandma. Strange, but truth is stranger than fiction.

1 Like

CRISP

Should be on Hamish and Andy true stories. It is a cracker, nothing more than a drunk post with a lot of F bombs. harmless.
Wonder what old mate Henry thinks about Green telling the story?

Poor nan.

1 Like

That is a definitely a ripper story

2 Likes

When they find her she’ll be in strife for overstaying the allowed Schengen period.

Everyone rages at the poon. Watch the video. You can tell me im a twat but im categorically telling you the efc does not want that ■■■■ even near it.

Idgaf if yall abuse me. Tis true and 100% correct

Fyi that pist by BombDoe on 2nd august story from facebook above was detailed to the efc around early June. Thats true and abother from here will back it up from my drunken texts to them

1 Like

It blew up on other social media platforms.

Getting delisted for having personality.

What has this game come too.

1 Like

Poontang is full of it.
It’s ■■■■.
Nothing to do with Josh’s delisting.
Wish I still had a ban hammer.
I hate nasty bullshit like this muppet peddles.

1 Like

Or maybe you’re just doing damage control because Josh Green is your son?

Or something.

I dunno.

Blame after work drinks.

1 Like

referring to yourself in the 3rd person…efc1robbo likes it

8 Likes

I watched the video, and in fact it is an old story with the names changed.

I heard a comedian tell it years ago, before there was any farking social media.

And Poon, if the Bombers delisted a bloke for trying to be funny, Madden and TDaniher would have been gone very early.

Reboot is correct, you are very full of ■■■■■.

1 Like

Is it Poon that is full of crap or is the person who told Poon this information full of crap?
Poon might just be passing on the info he’s been told from an insider. Who knows…

A whole army of it?

I mean, that’s a lot.

1 Like

Hes not let go cause of the story, hes let go for having a dumb drunken story out with a club thats trying to be clean as ■■■■. Make of it what you will but i comment with what i know and you mention madden…that makes this funny considering what i know :wink:

Is a Platoon of Poon more than an Army of Poon?

1 Like

Nope. There are multiple platoons of poon that make up an army of poon.

Army celebration day is where it’s at though. You should see the poon parade.

2 Likes

4 Likes

You still haven’t worked out that we are not in 1980 anymore.
Vanders used to smoke at half time, but that hasn’t happened for about 30 years now. Times have changed

Not sure what you are trying to say.

Yep I do understand that 1980 was nearly 40 years ago, only had two Wives by then. Some things have changed but much has stayed the same.

The discussion was an allegation that a player was delisted for telling a joke, at the expense of another player, which was common in 1980 and still common now. Back in 1980, there was no social media so any comparison concerning bad behaviour is moot, but if a Bomber player told a tasteful profane joke in public, he would have been sanctioned by the Club back then, probably with a please explain from the coach or management, and today it would be about the same.

Not sure what Vanders having a smoke at half-time has to do with anything. Collingwood player allegedly snorts coke on match-day.