#15 Josh Green - delisted

Who’s absolving then?

I’m saying it would hypothetical if the media scum that nearly drove James to death and ruined a lot of lives can earn huge money from doing it then surely some anonymous flog on the internet an get away with it.

A lot of people watch tv and read newspapers so it can’t be all that big of a deal.

If you don’t like what you read just switch off.

More than a touch of irony there…

2 Likes

I do try not to get worked up, or personal, these days.

Oh no, not for you.
I meant if we’re supposed to be concerned about the repercussions on Ablett’s mental health after he confirmed the continued repression of gay people.

1 Like

PC, or JC?

2 Likes

I am certain Hawks fans needed very little motivation to boo Ablett, but for liking that folau tweet - ■■■■ him. He deserves a round or two of fans letting him know its not okay in this day and age. That being said, its the Goodes thing all over again - no-one knows why a crowd is booing. Some witty signs would be better.

1 Like

Well, yes. Fair point.

Including, I suspect, much of the boo-ers ranks.

2 Likes

And once it gets airtime, it becomes self sustaining.
That’s part of what happened w/ Goodes.

Was thinking of a Group of protesters with Rainbow Flags and Hats, all in a Group chanting “Ho Ho, Hey Hey , … Homophobes are NOT OK!” for the whole of Geelongs next game might make the reason for it all indisputable.

1 Like

Are signs even allowed anymore?

I’m not sure if this was a typo…

Only if they’re signs from God. And maybe not even then.

They did the same thing last year and they had no reason last year.

Fair enough.
I don’t need a lot of convincing that Hawthorn fans are just dicks.

They could use Rainbow Serpent banners, and get through on two separate loopholes.

Any reason why the ex-player this thread is dedicated to ‘liked’ the club posts from the first two rounds when we lost to GWS & St Kilda… but nothing since?

You can’t really make your message clear when you are a spectator at a football match, and you don’t like a player. You can make a noise eg boo, but you don’t get to explain why you are making the noise.

1 Like

Is there any reason why you are stalking his account seeing who he likes and doesn’t? Does it really matter in the scheme of life?

Not at all. Not stalking but on my account I noticed it in Week One and didn’t think much of it as under the posts it gives you a preview of which ‘followers’ like posts you can see… same name popped up again in Week Two… nothing since the club has turned things around.

Probably just a coincidence but hoping he left the club on good terms.

1 Like