#15 Josh Green - delisted

Will be the bloke Collinwood fans are ■■■■■■■■ themselves that he will kick 5 and do fistpumps on anzac day.

Payback time for Medhurst

and swan
and mason cox
and sidebottom
and McGough

and…ah screw it

Dont forget Seedsman!

And next year it’ll be Chris Mayne and Daniel Wells

Oh God I can just see Wells playing a blinder against us on ANZAC day, the media and everyone else talking about how he’s back to his best and what a great pick up it was by Collingwood, and then he’ll get injured after a couple of average performances and sit out the rest of the year

Exactly right. Sadly that’s what I had in mind when I made that post lol

Will play round 1. Very confident he can add to our forward line

Will be the bloke Collinwood fans are ■■■■■■■■ themselves that he will kick 5 and do fistpumps on anzac day.

and swan
and mason cox
and sidebottom
and McGough

and…ah screw it

Dont forget Seedsman!

Oh God I can just see Wells playing a blinder against us on ANZAC day, the media and everyone else talking about how he’s back to his best and what a great pick up it was by Collingwood, and then he’ll get injured after a couple of average performances and sit out the rest of the year

Wells is a gun when fit, so I wouldn’t be too upset if he had a blinder against us.

Wtf

and swan
and mason cox
and sidebottom
and McGough

and…ah screw it

Dont forget Seedsman!

Wells is a gun when fit, so I wouldn’t be too upset if he had a blinder against us.

Wtf

Clearly Clone Hirdy is trolling. Needs to be ignored.

and swan
and mason cox
and sidebottom
and McGough

and…ah screw it

Dont forget Seedsman!

Ban.

I should have added that I wouldn’t mind as long as we win the game. He is a very good player, just injured a lot.

Yep agreed. Fitness and application the only barrier. Seems like the whole squad possesses the same sort of drive. He still looks to be carrying some weight.

Don’t know about round one, … might still be a bit green …

Don't know about round one, ... might still be a bit green ...

It isn’t easy

It isn’t easy

The Inflatable Hulk

It isn’t easy

The Inflatable Hulk

Shrek

Yep agreed. Fitness and application the only barrier. Seems like the whole squad possesses the same sort of drive. He still looks to be carrying some weight.

He’s carrying a leprechaun in his little pale belly. Just needs a couple of hungry children to come and eat it out of him. He’ll be fine. Maith!

The Fanta menace

I do not like him Sam I am

The Fanta menace

Yoda is small and green he is.

This Fanta that speak you of,

Is it the Raz which to you refer?

Or is it the hair shade of the other small one who Green he is?

Only member of the fat club.

Only member of the fat club.

I’m well and truly in that club

CULT HERO.

Greeney.

The Fanta menace

Yoda is small and green he is.

This Fanta that speak you of,

Is it the Raz which to you refer?

Or is it the hair shade of the other small one who Green he is?

Josh green thread this is
Hmmph

Stop your joshing.

The Fanta menace

This pun I have not prior heard of. If fully new well played Kobe1