#15 Josh Green - delisted

Absoluteness love what he brings to our game. Love his mongrel too. Did everyone else see what he did after we received the free kick that resulted in Hookers first goal? Watch closely on the replay.

3 Likes

Didn’t see it during the live game but picked it up on the replay… was glorious!

1 Like

he did it a few times, gave a rub to the head when a port player ■■■■■■ up. then the hartlett mocking.
Maybe he just doesn’t like hartlett seeing 2 incidents involved him haha

1 Like

Erm dont know if he’s allowed to have those inseason…

1 Like

Yep quite a few displays of mongrel on Sat night, shows how confident the group is when we’re up and about…

TBell, BJ and Hurls just ****ing shoving port flogs around, was great - something we need more and more of

1 Like

Non Performance Enhancing.

Not the best pic. Old Phil didn’t seem to very good at the whole focus thing.
But here are Fairybread, Boot, and The Corgi

23 Likes

Did you tell him he’s called the Corgi?

1 Like

Yep. Called him Corgi most of the time. He’s absolutely loving it at Essendon. Wishes he had of got there sooner.

18 Likes

Look, I love the Corgi tag, but I’m increasingly swaying to Scrappy Doo. Have you seen him when he sees a chance to take a contested mark against someone a foot taller than him: ‘Lemme at ‘em!’

13 Likes

He runs like tommy pickles in rugrats.

5 Likes

thank you, been trying to work that out all season

Did you happen to ask him what he thought of Rockliff??

No, but he has quite a dislike for Brisbane. Not the players but the administration.
Also said when we play them he will be all elbows.

13 Likes

So that’s why there aren’t many surnames down south…

2 Likes

More diversity in the family tree than up north though.

Yep- hard to find banjo players anywhere up north.

1 Like

To busy rooting their sisters to find time for banjos?

1 Like

This can annoys me.

I love his craft amd goal sense and that he only needs the ball for 1-2 seconds to get the ball to boot and kick a goal but that’s where it ends.

He appears selfish and it annoys me how he practically celebrates his goals like he’s the greatest goalsneak to grace the game liking to the crowd for acknowledgement.
Fantasia and Tippa, cale and Joey on the other hand always show more sheer joy and celebrate with teammates…

But his remonstrating with players who don’t kick it to him even when he’s clearly out gunned is ridiculous… Or giving it to teammates upfield who mis kick cause he would’ve benefitted… And his penchant to not move only to stand there and try and outmuscle an opponent 1 metre taller and stronger than him instead on actually leading… (Cause leading and running would highlight his lack of fitness and pace)

But finally, the amount of times he takes a mark and turns his back on goal walking back so slowly without giving a ■■■■ whether someone is open or a better option all cause he wants to kick a goal for himself takes the cake.

Boris >>>>>>>>>>>>daylight >>>>>>>>>>> Green

Nah, I disagree with all of that.
I think he’s incredibly unfortunate. He continuously gets high passes to when he is one-out with a kpd. He’s ignored when he’s free. He has had real bad luck, things just not quite going is way in contests, bounces, etc. I think he is a lot better and hard working than the records currently show.

3 Likes