#15 Josh Green - delisted

Seriously Looking forward to seeing our new small forwards (Fantasia, Tippa & Green) destroy Carlton. It's time for pay back after continually watching Betts and Garlett have blinders against us. Especially now they have no forwardline.

Personally I want to see Langford kick 5 and have 30 against them. Just to rub in the Boekhurst thing even more.

As do I, however that was Laverde though who we picked after Boekworst

Yes but Jackets went for The Langford to preempt Carlton getting him. He reasoned that if he’d gone for Laverde first then Carlton would’ve gone for Langford instead of Boekhorst. So we definitely beat the Scum to the punch on this one.

Hey Blaine has turned out to be a very good to average VFL player. We all cant thank Malthouse enough for his enlightened drafting while at the scum.

I have a bet with a carlscum mate that blaine will be delisted by years end. Come in spinner. It is fun listening to my mate try claim he will be good. Buddy he was a mature aged recruit who cant crack games after 2 seasons. Dont blaine me!

Jokes about German sausage.

Going from bad to wurst.

Salami get this straight.

Careful. The pun police will get cransky.

And; those pun police because their cransky, will draw their guns and go bangers, bangers, bangers.

Jokes about German sausage.

Going from bad to wurst.

What do you expect from a brat?

Close thread. Puns should be Insta ban, fk off

Don’t you idiots ruin my favourite thread with your lame ham-fisted jokes

Green is a Sausage meister.

Wurst pun thread ever

Wurst pun thread ever

I’ve met wurst.

Close thread. Puns should be Insta ban, fk off

Yep, let’s just stick to ■■■■■■ whinging that the poster themselves disagrees with a day or two later.

He’s a wiener in a team full of them.

Winning.

He's a wiener in a team full of them.

Winning.

Until I discovered he was actually a fun loving Tasmanian I thought he was just another sauerkraut.

He's a wiener in a team full of them.

Winning.

Until I discovered he was actually a fun loving Tasmanian I thought he was just another sauerkraut.

Trust you to snag onto that.

ok, already had more than 10 pun related posts. now get over it. theyre ■■■■■■■ lame.

Remember when boot would ban people for whatever. Need a mod to be like that but anti pun

sold out. afl plant.

You can’t repeat puns unless it’s a different context.

Definitely an unforeseen snag!

ok, already had more than 10 pun related posts. now get over it. theyre ■■■■■■■ lame.

You sit there counting pun posts?!

That sounds like such a chor/izo lame.