#15 Josh Green - delisted

Haven’t seen it mentioned in here but I’m pretty sure Bellchambers called him “Corgi” on the snapchat thing he did during the game

Green is a better forward pick up than Mayne and he’s got a 4 year deal worth 450k ahahahahah.

He is worth more than his weight in SPF50, 8 contested 91% disposal efficiency, 2 goals and 5 score involvements is not bad for a Corgi !

When I heard we picked him up I thought no chance to line up round 1. I thought he had no defensive game and no tank.

Still not a lock for round one but another good showing and he continues to improve his fitness then I can’t see why he won’t be a regular.

He is worth more than his weight in SPF50, 8 contested 91% disposal efficiency, 2 goals and 5 score involvements is not bad for a Corgi !

He looks like a 50 yo darts player 6 months post lap band surgery. The great thing about this is he’ll piis Oppo fans off even more when he cuts their team to ribbons

He’ll play round 1.

I’m sick of seeing Puopolo tear us a new one it’s time we unleash our own little ■■■■.

1 Like
He'll play round 1.

I’m sick of seeing Puopolo tear us a new one it’s time we unleash our own little ■■■■.

Except this year poppy will not get half a dozen frees for shirking a contest and ducking his head.

He'll play round 1.

Except this year poppy will not get half a dozen frees for shirking a contest and ducking his head.

Ahh yes forgot about that rule change.

He'll play round 1.

:’(

Green is a better forward pick up than Mayne and he's got a 4 year deal worth 450k ahahahahah.

lol Bucks.

Mayne is getting 450k?! Lol! That bloke should be on $4.50 an hour

Mayne is getting 450k?! Lol! That bloke should be on $4.50 an hour

Daniel Wells is also on a fat contract.

Bucks is the new Crazy Vossy.

I reckon he’ll be one of the big surprise packets of the year. The guy is talent, he kicks goals and is a pure small forward. The fact he was managing to kick over 20 goals in a Brisbane team is a testament to him.

He'll play round 1.

Maybe. We’re lucky we have the very first game, so the AFL will probably tell the umps to go strong on it (plus some other Random Rule Of The Week™).

By round 3 it’ll be back to cheating as usual.

Um, we don’t have the first game in the real thing, just the BLT Practice Series.

We’re gonna get farked over.

Just released how pale his skin is. The bloke would need to be covered in sunscreen when he plays.

Just released how pale his skin is. The bloke would need to be covered in sunscreen when he plays.

His contract states that he can only play home games at Etihad with the roof closed.

His contract states that he can only play home games at Etihad with the roof closed.

And in a full black body sock.
He'll play round 1.

Maybe. We’re lucky we have the very first game, so the AFL will probably tell the umps to go strong on it (plus some other Random Rule Of The Week™).

By round 3 it’ll be back to cheating as usual.

Yeah, wait for all the completely mysterious frees against though.

Um, stop liking and quoting my nonsense post…