#15 Josh Green - delisted

This was on the Footy Live app. Josh Green looks suspiciously like a different redhead from Brisbane.

1 Like

Nathan Lovett-Murray?

2 Likes

Andrew Lovett-Murray

2 Likes

Any word on whether he has done a hammy? Thought he had some cramp during the last quarter but was fully iced up on his right hammy at the end of the game. Would be a shame if he was to miss the game against Brissy next week, could have easily come away with a couple of goals but was very unselfish, good contribution for the first game for EFC.

I think we can put to rest any lingering concerns about his workrate. Raz got the goals this week, but it won’t be long until it’s Green’s turn to kick a few.

1 Like

Straight off his highlights reel, when running forward with the ball on the wing he can kick it across his body with pin point accuracy off either foot at full speed. That is very very good. Did it again last night. I hope he is OK.

Any updates on this? Watching replay and can see the iced up leg in the rooms.

Hoping it’s just a corkie. I thought he offered a heap last night.

For the panickers: watch from 6:57 to go in the last quarter.

He’s not initially interested in going off but does so shortly afterwards.

Loved the crafty bit of work to claim the out of bounds on the full. Just created enough uncertainty in the umps mind to throw it in. Is certainly going to be a player other teams love to hate.

3 Likes

You also see him stretching the right leg (sans ice) after the Worsfold conference. Surely that means he is OK.

1 Like

Like what he brings, looks like an Essendon player running around with a swans Guernsey on his head though

3 Likes

His running style is like a 5 year old with a purpose.

love it.

6 Likes

You would hope that it was only precautionary. If not, surely there would have been news by now.

Smythy

Seriously looks like AFL Live 2004 Joe Misiti.

Love his pace, agility and aggression though.

Classy player by hand and foot who can kick goals which is exactly what we needed.

2 Likes

Ran around like a headless chook applying defensive pressure all night. Never gave up and had a couple of handy goal assists too. Would be nice to see him hit the scoreboard to bury his old side next week.

5 Likes

Too unselfish for a red haired Essendon forward pocket…
Delist

2 Likes

Things i never thought i’d think.

Wow i’m glad we signed up josh green, that fkg ranga from brisbane.

4 Likes

His stats don’t tell the whole story, he was dangerous and I really love what he brings to the table. His pace and ability to know where to go are second to none and he and Fantasia look like a dangerous combo.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Set up at least four goals.

2 Likes