#15 Josh Green - delisted

Will kick a bag against his old club.

I hope she deserves it then.

1 Like

Really happy with what he brings. Can’t understand how we got him. Was he unfit or attitude problem?

I thought why the hell did we get him?

But liked his game the other night, reckon he was pretty impressive

Injury issues.

He then put off contract talks to end of year.

Was talk manager haggling for too much money. I reckon however Brisbane rather than have another player seen as choosing to leave and having it drag on in trade period just delisted him. Looked better from PR perspective and probably looked better for potential incoming trade targets as well.

In any case we got him for peanuts and as a DFA.

Insta best 22 player.

I really hope this oversized cherub is available for the next match.

1 Like

so many shots of him in the replay chasing at full speed keeping the pressure on

His legs move quick; not sure he does.

I feel like a right dunce only having him 23rd in my December Best 22.

LOL at the Bears.

Out for two weeks. Would of been very useful this week against the Lions. I guess Benny comes in?

1 Like

Greeny.

Nooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Poor luck as I think it’s going to be a very tough side to break into this year. If Howlett comes in and smashes it then you can hardly drop him for green.

I was hoping to get howlett into the side somehow as someone we could use to play a lockdown role on a dominant mid if need be, but not at the expense of green. That 3 pronged small forwardline is what makes us different and gives us an advantage i think so this is definitely disappointing news.

1 Like

That sucks. His pace and pressure will be missed. I guess Howlett is in.

2 Likes

Well that sucks, very much liked his game on the weekend.

out Corgi in Bobcat

Dang that sucks.

I blame @paddyl90.

I blame wichever halfkwit came up with corgi.

edited for bypassing swear filter.

2 Likes

Woosha never tags, and even if he did, Howlett is no good at it. At all.

4 Likes