#15 Josh Green - delisted

But television tells the truth!

I think this is why he’s “the Corgi”

2 Likes

Thought he did ok considering the crap that was going on further up the field

Couldn’t we just call him Austin Lucy then, far less ■■■■■ than Corgi.

1 Like

If his role includes getting out the back, ready for when the team breaks through/over the opposition zone, its not quite fair to criticise him for doing just that. In other games he has played high and done a lot of running.

2 Likes

That and fact he is orange on top and white underneath.

3 Likes

Gets a sore ■■■■ whenever he walks up stairs?

EDIT: step step thump step step thump step step thump.

Thought he was lively last game, a few things go his way and he could’ve had multiple sausos

2 Likes

Does run like one, too.

I didn’t think he was that bad on Saturday either. Need to give him a chance to play with the team.

Yep, hanging out the back waiting for goal opportunities is for losers like Betts and Rioli. Wouldn’t want anyone in our colours playing like those clowns.

7 Likes

By round 15 commentators will be talking up Fantasia, Walla, Colyer and Green as one of the best groups of small forwards in the league. We just need to get our midfield woes sorted.

You’d think with Zerrett, Heppell, Watson, Parish, Zaharakis and Goddard we’d be able to actually beat some teams up in the middle.

4 Likes

My only criticism is that he is not a great tackler.

His arms are too short for that.

4 Likes

4 Likes

EFA

17 Likes

Thought was Matty Knights bonce for a tick …

Uh oh…her come the Austin Lucy jokes

2 Likes

Astute pick up. Knows how to kick a goal. We generally pick up a likeable, hard working, but average player with our later list spots.

Perfect small forward game. Needs to work on his tackling a bit more but very good game.

3 Likes

We needed more goal threats and players that could sniff out goals and this is exactly the type of player that he is.

He used to have games like he had today against us and it used to ■■■■ me no end. Now he is doing it FOR us!

2 Likes