#15 Josh Green - delisted

If he is providing what he is right now towards the end of the year, I’d be happy with him getting a 2 year deal

2 Likes

He needed too, as he turned his back and missed 2 open leads in better positions.

It was well said above that Green is an opportunist and natural goalsneak rather than a playmaker. He needs to take his opportunities as they come to be effective and to date, he has been exceptional at this!

He is not really that quick though (I don’t think he has the initial burst of speed like Tippa or Raz or the general leg speed either) and I’d want to see his fitness improve greatly. No more than 2 year deal for mine, but really, I’d offer 1 to see whether the desire to play AFL and effort remains and is there.

Although he’s a small red head, Green is nowhere near as good as Boris was though who was exceptional and the best in the comp during his time. Bewick was also a very good and natural rover who could run through the middle, but also a playmaker and exceptional goalsneak and opportunist. Apart from the red hair, there are no comparisons.

Who probably would have missed.

Love him but he’s just so odd looking, like a down syndrome kid or something

1 Like

I’m just gonna sit here and wait for the SJW’s to show up

3 Likes

I stand by the statement

1 Like

Hence the Corgi name.

Fat body. Short limbs. Orange on top. White under.

3 Likes

How heroic.

2 Likes

Needs to get lippy again, like he did when he kicked those goals against us.

1 Like

grabs popcorn

1 Like

You are probably guilty of one "ism " or another.

Thats not the worst of it. Its not even funny.

But hey, you can say whateveryou like.

3 Likes

Dead eye ■■■■.

1 Like

He is still a fair way from his peak fitness and consequently form in my opinion, just shows what a good pickup he is.

Accurate kick for goal… ?

Cartoon character, legs moving quick and yet he isn’t.

1 Like

So weird having a player who you aren’t nervous at all when they are having a set shot.

Amazing pickup.

World’s lowest speccy?

20 Likes

So long as boot goes into opponents kidneys it’s fine.

Can we give bonus votes for running down Mitchell?

4 Likes

Nowhere near as accurate as Joe D.