#15 Josh Green - delisted

that was the greatest 1 foot speccy ever taken

1 Like

On his way to earning another contract.

Essendon came knocking at the end of 2015 would have asked for a trade but wanted to honour his last year at Brisbane,

But he is pretty similar to the one running around for them a couple of years before that

Me too. But only because I hated him

Haha, yep often thought of this too, including the “that’s the noise I make when I try to run fast” part.

NOW GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE!

Campaigner.

Gave Yeo a massive spray after taking that mark over him in the 3rd. Loved it.

Should’ve had 2 in the last, did everything but take the mark against bigger opponents, twice.

1 Like

That Speccy was like Gary Moorcroft LITE.

Gee it was a great game, still talking to all of the Humbles about it…they are rolling their eyes.

2 Likes

Very smart little footballer and a cheeky prick too.
I like!!

The anti-Moorcroft.

2 Likes

We are going to watch this over and over again @joshgreen_6 #DonTheSash pic.twitter.com/DKSME1tF23

— Essendon FC (@EssendonFC) 22 May 2017

How do you embed the video? Its a cracker…

4 Likes

I love itttttt! Fark up the dog

3 Likes

please tell me someone buried him even harder after that?

His goal celebrations make me chuckle, but a great sign that he’s enjoying his footy and playing in an improving team.

4 Likes

I was thinking about it yesterday…it’s quite simple really, he ‘compliments’ the other small forwards perfectly. Raza has x-factor, Walla is a bull and Green is an opportunist. They all bring something different to their role.

8 Likes

The other “simple” bit is no one (including us over the summer!) has three quality small defenders.

4 Likes

when he runs if you look at the top half of him you’d swear he’s going slow but if you look at the bottom half he’s clearly going really fast

one of football’s great mysteries

7 Likes

I know this has already been established, but his arms are so short is farkin funny when he’s celebrating/ running. Love it

1 Like

39 Likes

6 Likes

Haha he does look like a Corgi.

2 Likes