#15 Josh Green - delisted

25 Likes

Yeah some nicknames are just great. This is one.

Green has been an absolute ripper the last few games. Raelly taken his chance, Tries his guts out

2 Likes

I hated him the bears. I love him at the dons though. Just makes me laugh every time he does something. The celebrations after every goal would infuriate opposition supporters.

I was keen to pick him up. He is a genuine small forward. What i hadn’t realised was he is excellent overhead and a fantastic one on one player against taller opponents no less.

5 Likes

He has such a simple kicking action. He makes the snap goals look so easy.

2 Likes

very happy with him. Classy, one touch pickups, no question re missing simple goals, didn’t watch enough Lions games to know much about him. Making is hard for anyone to knock him out of the side. Loved his non speccy, didn;t notice Hooker laughing.
bewdy

You mean ‘forwards’ or defenders?

Was rapt when we picked him up, Rapt now.

In just about any other team he’d be their speedy small forward. In our forwardline with Fanta, Tippa and occasionally Colyer, he’s the slow one.

2 Likes

The corgi shows he has just as much bite as bark.

13 Likes

He even has the teeth bared like a yappy dog. lol

2 Likes

(in the voice of Dermot Brerarton) “giggles” His legs are so small I think it makes the ball drop work much more efficiently. “/end giggle”

The best part was seeing Mitchell realise he was ■■■■■■ after trying to brush off the tackle

The moment Mitchell realised hes deaf, blind, slow, and just a bit stupid

Too deaf to hear the footsteps,
Too blind to see him coming.
Too slow to dispose of the ball correctly in the tackle
Too stupid to realise he had a target on his back

5 Likes

Why does he stick his top row of teeth out when he runs

1 Like

To infuriate collingwood fans?

21 Likes

He once saw a corgi snarl and thought it looked good.

1 Like

Mitchell is so smug, after that tackle he actually picked up the ball again and tried to handball it, as if he wasn’t actually going to get pinged. What a wanker.

2 Likes

Sticks his tongue out when he kicks, too.

Ump had no sense of theatre, should have been 50