#15 Josh Green - delisted

Second efforts are ship house but his first efforts are amazing. Also a beautiful kick for goal.

If Crow can get him m fit look out.

The Queen not only has three small forwards. All of them are Greens.

8 Likes

She’s also got a heap of Joe Daniher’s apparently…

Horse. Joe.

Snigger…

1 Like

Anyone else notice hooker not being able to contain his laughter after greens speccy then goal? Was a ■■■■■■.

3 Likes

Cult figure

“… delisted by Brisbane worst team in league why would you want him?”

1 Like

This bloke now bleeds red and black, will try his heart out and then some. We’re lucky to have him.

4 Likes

He looks like he is absolutely loving playing at the Bombers. Instant hit with a massive supporter base, kicking goals to the roar of 50,000 on the big stage. I reckon he is thinking “I’m home”.

6 Likes

It’s what coming to Essendon does. It’s what Goddard feels, it’s how Cooney felt, even Kelly has commented on the difference of being at a big club.

9 Likes

The fact that he’s trying his heart out could be as much a consequence of the uncertainty of his future and the realisation that he’s damn lucky to still have an AFL career. He’s got to make every post a winner or he’s out of a job next year.
He’s doing a damn fine job of it thus far, got himself in decent knick and complements our forward line brilliantly. Is getting hungry around goals now which I actually like cause he rarely misses.

2 Likes

The Michael Jordan of AFL

Fuxed

I like how the actual picture of the queen looks more photo shopped than what I have done.

11 Likes

Has anyone ever seen Warlock_Paul and Bomb_Doe in the same room?

6 Likes

I am the poor man’s version of Bomb_Doe. He has mad skillz!

He however bakes a crap cake.

1 Like

I miss Bomb Doe :cry:

4 Likes

What happen to Bomb Doe?

1 Like

Let these boys speak to any big fish we might be trying to lure from another club with less member support!

*At the end of season of course :slight_smile:

Dunno. Did the saga destroy his enthusiasm for Blitz?

He’s ok, and has been seen about by a blitzer or 2. He has deserted his Twitter as well,… not long after ditching blitz.

Maybe he just chucked in social media, … or got married. :wink:

4 Likes

The Lesscroft?

2 Likes