#15 Josh Green - delisted

Mini-croft.

Next time people pester me about getting married I’ll tell them I don’t want to ruin my blitzlife.

7 Likes

That’s very comforting to hear.

Doe is pretty busy with work. He was about to head overseas for a conference last time I heard from him…2 or 3 months ago.

3 Likes

'#BLITZLYFE

1 Like

Good interview with the Little Green Man on EFC website.
Gotta love his attitude.
Doesn’t care about $s or length of contracts; all he wants is to be an Essendon Premiership player.

13 Likes

Not enough love for the Corgi after last night.
Quality forward pocket work - always threatening, throwing himself into packs & tackles (not recognised often enough by the stats sheet).
There at the fall of the ball for some of Hooker & Joe’s best ground work, meaning the opposition has to watch two blokes at least.
Lippy, annoying, and he’s ours.
Should’ve got the “in the back” free for his only real blemish. (That, and still believing he can play centre-half forward and out mark key defenders one on one at times)

11 Likes

I agree. Thought he played his heart out last night.

It was a game where Josh just did not get the reward for his effort… which is so very very unusual for him.

I think he’ll be pretty disappointed that he didn’t finish off his hard work, and as such it’ll serve as a good little reminder for him.

With the greatest respect ; Crap. He played his part all day, but without a goal. Involved in a number of goals and competed hard all day. Good team game.

1 Like

Need a gif of him running. Cracks me up.

3 Likes

Something I put in my post has been lost in translation I reckon. I can’t pick what it was to clarify… but I agree with your post.

3 Likes

He’s 20% harder at it with us than the lions, and I think the big crowd behind him is something to do with it.

Will kick a bag soon

4 Likes

He is much happier playing with us, that’s for sure.

I’ll ask him on Wednesday.
He’s the main attraction at a Van Diemen Dons event that night.

12 Likes

Couldn’t get ding donga?

Josh is coming home over the bye break. TBell staying in Melbourne. We’ll get him another time. We sponsor them both.

2 Likes

Give him a Scooby snack for me.

2 Likes

Fixed.

It never looks good on tv.

At the game though, is fkg hilarious.